It would be like in the second image.

Attachments

• all_tracs_looks_as_played.jpg
    all_tracs_looks_as_played.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 432
  • good_one.jpg
    good_one.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 436
1- The problem of selection of track to the start to play this solved. However, not however should be omitted the displacement toward the track starts to play? I am using Queque Mode.

2-Priorities in PlGenPro: year current, was renamed to current? I thought that was Now

3-Thank you for the improvements in sweapers, will be put to test evaluating. :)

4-Priority per year, now applied less than, more than, equals? isn't it?

5-Still with inconvenient for editing metadata. (works much better) but I have yet to precionas 2 times enter to save your changes. (very annoying)

6-Shortcuts for keyboard to edit rating will be implemented in this Beta of RB 5.5?

eddr said:
Great to know about the new beta. Has the documentation been updated to include the API changes etc?
Not yet, sorry - will be included in the next update.

pety said:
There is a bug.
All tracks look as played, except the one which is playing
If the track was played before - then it will be marked as "played" (it will also have the gray icon, not played tracks have the blue icon).

djsoft said:
If the track was played before - then it will be marked as "played" (it will also have the gray icon, not played tracks have the blue icon).
Then it is a useless fancy :)

nelson c said:
1- The problem of selection of track to the start to play this solved. However, not however should be omitted the displacement toward the track starts to play? I am using Queque Mode.
It scrolls to the current track if you have the View->Playlist Auto-scroll option enabled.

nelson c said:
2-Priorities in PlGenPro: year current, was renamed to current? I thought that was Now
Both Current and Now will work in version 5.5.0.1. Actually, "Now" didn't work in the first release...

nelson c said:
3-Thank you for the improvements in sweapers, will be put to test evaluating. :)
Yes, the selection should work much better now.

nelson c said:
4-Priority per year, now applied less than, more than, equals? isn't it?
Yes, because "less than" or "more than" doesn't include the value specified ("less than" 2016 will not include 2016) - that's why "equals" was added as well.

nelson c said:
5-Still with inconvenient for editing metadata. (works much better) but I have yet to precionas 2 times enter to save your changes. (very annoying)
This bug is still in the queue to be fixed.

nelson c said:
6-Shortcuts for keyboard to edit rating will be implemented in this Beta of RB 5.5?
It is planned, yes. We are testing different approaches to do it.

pety said:
djsoft said:
It depends. For freshly added tracks (e.g. playlist generator event, or manually loaded) - all of them will be "unplayed". And those tracks will be started to be marked as "played" only when you play them at least once.

djsoft said:
pety said:
djsoft said:
It depends. For freshly added tracks (e.g. playlist generator event, or manually loaded) - all of them will be "unplayed". And those tracks will be started to be marked as "played" only when you play them at least once.
Maybe someone will need it. :)

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
It scrolls to the current track if you have the View->Playlist Auto-scroll option enabled.
OK, not what I could find to change the language to English. This translated into Spanish this evil.
"Auto-Scroll en Playlist", is perfectly understandable in Spanish ;)

nelson c said:
OK, not what I could find to change the language to English. This translated into Spanish this evil.
"Auto-Scroll en Playlist", is perfectly understandable in Spanish ;)
Now it says "Playlist centering" and that's how it was called before - will be changed.

nelson c said:
I have a doubt:
in PlaylistGenPro, tab filter, run the macro "Previous" to "Current" for the year?
For this moment, "Previous" is 2015, and "Current" is 2016.

Of course. Not be understood my question.
I mean if I can use these macros of priorities, in the section "filter"

can you implement an extra field with next track info in a separat txt file?
This is for TTS, if I add in sheduler an Automatic Announcement, first it reads the text file for the next song, then, it plays the song

nelson c said:
Of course. Not be understood my question.
I mean if I can use these macros of priorities, in the section "filter"
Sorry for that :) No, it can't be used in the filters - I scheduled it for the future.

tljay said:
can you implement an extra field with next track info in a separat txt file?
This is for TTS, if I add in sheduler an Automatic Announcement, first it reads the text file for the next song, then, it plays the song
This will be possible in one of the next update - we'll rework the Nowplaying Export section.

I am testing the improvements in the sweapers. the first impression is that it works great!. :D

I'm trying it with the player simultaneously. (Muting main reproduction).
Not I like the fade in when ends the block of advering and takes up to the reproduction main, is way too sharp. Also a little more than mixing between the player simultaneously and the reproduction main serious desirable. (Only when the event ends, when you start is excellent).
Is it possible to improve this? Thank you

There is some bug in PLGenPro. For some reason generated a list with two consecutive songs from U2

U2 - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight
U2 - Elevation

(Text copied and pasted)
For U2 have selected, artists related (although in this case the string of the artist not various in nothing)

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    25.4 KB · Views: 486
  • 1.png
    1.png
    24 KB · Views: 482
nelson c said:
Not I like the fade in when ends the block of advering and takes up to the reproduction main, is way too sharp. Also a little more than mixing between the player simultaneously and the reproduction main serious desirable. (Only when the event ends, when you start is excellent).
Is it possible to improve this? Thank you
The fade in/out is set in Settings->Playback->Fading, the default is 0.6 seconds, you can increase it to make the fade more smooth.

nelson c said:
There is some bug in PLGenPro. For some reason generated a list with two consecutive songs from U2

U2 - Elevation

(Text copied and pasted)
For U2 have selected, artists related (although in this case the string of the artist not various in nothing)
The only reason for this to happen is that it was unable to find an appropriate track. Did you see any error messages in the log?

Hi Dmitry
Now I installed the new version of RadioBoss Beta 5.5.0.1. broadcasting does not work, the signal on air ok, but are not sent the data, controlled broadcasting statistic Date sent = 0, returns to the previous version 5.5.0.0 Beta RadioBoss everything runs smoothly.

There is a problem.
Always I restart PC or I start/restart RadioBOSS, it shows an alert window, like in image.
That wasn't in 5.5.0.0

Attachments

• startPC.jpg
    startPC.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 467
djsoft said:
U2 - Elevation

(Text copied and pasted)
The only reason for this to happen is that it was unable to find an appropriate track. Did you see any error messages in the log?
Not see log because the list is generated by the Planner. Do not think that is the problem the number of tracks. The shortlist consists of two sub-categories.
-category 1 has to select a track in almost 9000 songs (priorities are used)
-the second preset has the same list of 9000 songs but with a rating of 6-10 filter. (I believe that as minimum there are 3000 songs that comply with this filter)

It is very difficult to replicate the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back