RadioBOSS 5.6 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
nelson c said:
Maybe this development queue. But just in case I inform that it is still present  :)
It'll be done in RB 5.6.0.2 update :)

FREDERICVELU said:
Please, could you ADD "CATEGORIES" in the "MUSIC LIBRARY", for me it's just a non-sense to import audio files just by selecting a folder from your Hard drive... it seems more logical to me to Add audio files from you hard drive into created "categories" and then import them in Music Library... when you schedule an hour you use categories right ? so why theses same audio files aren't sorted by CATEGORIES also in the Music Library ? seems more logical for me... No ?
We have plans on adding categories in the future, but generally RadioBOSS doesn't use Music Library much - it's mostly used for search, or for bulk tag editor. But using a library is not necessary at all...

The idea is to use Playlist Generator and create track categories there, usually based on folders. After you have this  configured, you just add new music tracks to folders, and playlist generator will use them automatically. This eliminates the need to manually "import" tracks to music library each time you add new songs.

You can find more information about Playlist Generator here: http://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/using_playlist_generator_pro.htm

FREDERICVELU said:
Also, why not implementing the TUNEIN API, so that Radio Boss could send Metadata to TuneIn ? they will give you the code on demand... and it brings a lots of new listeners...
It's already possible: https://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,3285.0.html

nelson c said:
It would be good to show the player when a VoiceTrack play.
A speaker may speak about the intro and overlap with the voicetrack if you don't know that it exists.

Other software have a unique place in the interface for this, showing the time remaining for that start, and the opportunity to cancel it.
Would be very good to something like this
Do you refer to the new Voiceover feature?

nelson c said:
I attached an image with an idea to copy the point of the intro to the voicetrack point
I'm not sure about this... You can double-click on text and copy-paste it to the necessary field. How often Intro and VO are the same points?

djsoft said:
On the screenshot the grid is visible. It will not be visible if "contrast" setting on monitor is too high - that makes grey color appear as white, and it becomes invisible.
I guess it is a problem of monitors Led Samgung (model 2012).
This all settings by default, and the lines cannot be seen.
However my notebook are perfectly visible

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
It would be good to show the player when a VoiceTrack play.
A speaker may speak about the intro and overlap with the voicetrack if you don't know that it exists.

Other software have a unique place in the interface for this, showing the time remaining for that start, and the opportunity to cancel it.
Would be very good to something like this
Exactly :)

djsoft said:
I'm not sure about this... You can double-click on text and copy-paste it to the necessary field. How often Intro and VO are the same points?
in our case it is exactly the same.
Therefore our intention to simplify this. (All our tracks have already marked the point intro and would have to migrate all this)
Or maybe add an option "use the intro points, if not this point"
of voicetrack"

Hello friends, I downloaded the beta version 5.6
By testing Ads Schedulers, I can not even program in groups yet. It would be great to be able to program by group and to randomly take an audio from those who are active within the group. I get new audios from clients every week and I have to reprogram them again. (Sorry for the English, google traslator)

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2017-04-21 a las 11.11.03.png
    Captura de pantalla 2017-04-21 a las 11.11.03.png
    55.8 KB · Views: 423
I'm thinking about the categories and maybe can be done with customizable fields.  :)
It would only be necessary to be able to add values to a list. (to select easily and avoid errors of typing)

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 443
Hello,

We are currently testing the BETA version in our studio. Getting the music files from our server works fine. No issues with the installation but some remarks to the graphic layout. We use the dark theme as our default. The music library and cross-fade editor are displayed on a second monitor. These windows are in a different theme. Is there a way both cross-fade and music library can be displayed with the same theme as the main windows ?

Some plugins load slow on my pc, Any idea why? Also on the lower right, Scheduler says S&Schedule is that right? By the way i ahve notice my mic will sound like its phased like stereo like weird any ideas?

Dmitry, can you add an option to track tool for excluding a song from a teaser?
For sure, you can specify a song as a voice track, but this is a little bit senseless. :D

Edit: In relation to hthis the "Set" buttons need to be a few pixels more in length in the track tool ... think, 10 pixels are enough for german translation string.

nelson c said:
Exactly
In this case, nothing should be changed because RadioBOSS shows Voiceover position in the Nowplaying bar.

nelson c said:
Therefore our intention to simplify this. (All our tracks have already marked the point intro and would have to migrate all this)
It should use the Intro point as Voiceover point set to End? I mean, end the voiceover where Intro ends?

Rafapara said:
By testing Ads Schedulers, I can not even program in groups yet. It would be great to be able to program by group and to randomly take an audio from those who are active within the group. I get new audios from clients every week and I have to reprogram them again.
This feature (selecting one of the multiple audio files) is planned for the future updates. I think we'll add it in this beta, or in one of the RadioBOSS 5.6.x updates.

nelson c said:
I'm thinking about the categories and maybe can be done with customizable fields. 
It would only be necessary to be able to add values to a list. (to select easily and avoid errors of typing)
The way custom fields work, they are not really suitable for categories. I think we'll simply add two fields like Category/Subcategory with lists.

Eltee said:
The music library and cross-fade editor are displayed on a second monitor. These windows are in a different theme. Is there a way both cross-fade and music library can be displayed with the same theme as the main windows ?
Yes, crossfade editor and music library are separate programs and not currently themed. Thank you for the suggestion, we'll consider theming them too.

Over-Da-Edge-Radio said:
Some plugins load slow on my pc, Any idea why?
It depends on the plugin. RadioBOSS doesn't add anything to the load time.

Over-Da-Edge-Radio said:
Also on the lower right, Scheduler says S&Schedule is that right?
What version do you use - can you please post a screenshot?

Over-Da-Edge-Radio said:
By the way i ahve notice my mic will sound like its phased like stereo like weird any ideas?
If you use any DSPs or plugins for MIC, try disabling them to see if it fixes the problem.

se-schwarz said:
Edit: In relation to hthis the "Set" buttons need to be a few pixels more in length in the track tool ... think, 10 pixels are enough for german translation string.
Making those buttons larger is a bit of problem (it will break the symmetry with Play and other buttons)... How does "Set" translate in German, maybe there are some shorter ways? We can also make font a bit smaller for it to fit.

se-schwarz said:
Dmitry, can you add an option to track tool for excluding a song from a teaser?
For sure, you can specify a song as a voice track, but this is a little bit senseless. 
You can set Hook Out before Hook In, or set only either of Hook In or Hook Out and it will effectively exclude it from Teaser :)

German translatzion would be: setzen
See attachment - make the font a bit smaller should be enough. :)

Okay, thanks for the tip!

Attachments

• 000288.jpg
    000288.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 408
In relation to this issue of translations, in the Spanish translation (which is perfect), there are buttons where you can not see the whole text. I personally have solved translating them, but of course in each update these corrections are lost. On the other hand, nowadays areas of text that I can not find in the language files.

My question is, is there any possibility of agreeing with the Spanish translators to solve this? And in the same way, where are the rest of the translation files of RadioBoss?

I repeat again, so that there are no misunderstandings, that the translation into Spanish is perfect.

---
En relaci?n a este asunto de traducciones, en la traducci?n en espa?ol (que es perfecta), hay botones donde tampoco se ve todo el texto. Yo personalmente lo he solucionado traduciendolos, pero claro en cada actualizaci?n se pierden estas correcciones. De otro lado, hoy zonas de texto que no encuentro en los archivos de lenguaje.

Mi pregunta es, ?Hay posibilidad de ponerse de acuerdo con el/los traductores espa?oles para solucionar esto? Y del mismo modo, donde se alojan el resto de archivos de traducci?n de RadioBoss?

Vuelvo a insistir, para que no haya mal entendidos, que la traducci?n en espa?ol es perfecta.

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
Exactly
In this case, nothing should be changed because RadioBOSS shows Voiceover position in the Nowplaying bar.
Sorry, I did not see it by the point intro bar.

djsoft said:
It should use the Intro point as Voiceover point set to End? I mean, end the voiceover where Intro ends?
Exactly, in our case where the speaker ends, the voice of the singer begins. This matches the intro.
I'm not sure if everyone drives it the same

After the update in my test PC, RadioBOSS is hung when starting playback. (For what I see has to do with the database)

Attachments

• Bugs.rar
    82.6 KB · Views: 324
djsoft said:
The way custom fields work, they are not really suitable for categories. I think we'll simply add two fields like Category/Subcategory with lists.
Great !, It's good news. In the future I think it will take more fields but certainly 2 would be enough for now.

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
I'm thinking about the categories and maybe can be done with customizable fields. 

Eltee said:
The music library and cross-fade editor are displayed on a second monitor. These windows are in a different theme. Is there a way both cross-fade and music library can be displayed with the same theme as the main windows ?
Yes, crossfade editor and music library are separate programs and not currently themed. Thank you for the suggestion, we'll consider theming them too.

Over-Da-Edge-Radio said:
Some plugins load slow on my pc, Any idea why?
It depends on the plugin. RadioBOSS doesn't add anything to the load time.

Over-Da-Edge-Radio said:
Also on the lower right, Scheduler says S&Schedule is that right?
What version do you use - can you please post a screenshot?

Over-Da-Edge-Radio said:
By the way i ahve notice my mic will sound like its phased like stereo like weird any ideas?
If you use any DSPs or plugins for MIC, try disabling them to see if it fixes the problem.

Now its not showing, But i notice when i am casting the response time to server varies. But when i reboot software, Well its pretty much instant. Why is this? Why does software delay time to server randomly, Witch should not do that it don't matter if i am casting for 5 hours 4 days should be instant always. Also do I need to own VB-Virtual audio Cable?

se-schwarz said:
German translatzion would be: setzen
See attachment - make the font a bit smaller should be enough.
I think the work should be made shorter, like "Set.", or just leave "Set" as it is. It's not easily possible to make a font a bit smaller for technical reasons.

jopara said:
My question is, is there any possibility of agreeing with the Spanish translators to solve this? And in the same way, where are the rest of the translation files of RadioBoss?
You can send us your modifications to support@djsoft.net, and we'll include them in the "official" translation files, so you don't need to redo this each time a new version comes out. In addition, you can also point out where the text doesn't fit, so maybe we can also extend the fields to make text fit (a screenshot of "problem places" will do).

nelson c said:
Exactly, in our case where the speaker ends, the voice of the singer begins. This matches the intro.
I'm not sure if everyone drives it the same
I think you should wait for the next feature that is planned - Auto Intro. This will work similar to Voiceovers, but it will have selection rules (based on artist name, on comment etc) and will act at Intro point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back