Not open for further replies.
RadioBOSS 5.6.0.3

Changes:
- Voicedrop can be started before music track starts
- Teasers: improved AutoHook
- Listeners (current, peak) is shown in tray icon hint
- Fixed "Override previous track mix" bug
- Fixed: sometimed Track List did not detect source folder change
- Played tracks history in "Last Played" box hint; API command "getlastplayed" added to get last 5 played tracks
- Scheduler: "set" command syntax extended, added on/off selector, example: set shuffle on, set repeat_track off
- Scheduler: command to control Manual mode: set manual on|off

Download: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_beta_5.6.0.3.exe

Hello, I think this option to start Voicedrop before starting the music, sometimes there are songs that do not have intro and so I had not put this into practice. But how do you do it?

On the other hand in the Spanish translation, it is impossible to adjust the parameters, as shown in the image. Would it be possible to adjust this translation? It happens here and elsewhere.

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo-1.jpg
    Sin t?tulo-1.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 423

There is a small error when using the move to feature, in the popup of the playlist.
After moving to another list, select the track below (which is correct), but do not load the metadata in the editor

nelson c said:
Can you explain how to use this?
If you set voicedrop position and set it to work as "End", and if voicedrop duration is more than time between track start and voicedrop position, voicedrop will be started before music track. In previous versions, voicedrop didn't play  in this situation.

jopara said:
On the other hand in the Spanish translation, it is impossible to adjust the parameters, as shown in the image. Would it be possible to adjust this translation? It happens here and elsewhere.
Noted - will be fixed in the next update.

nelson c said:
There is a small error when using the move to feature, in the popup of the playlist.
After moving to another list, select the track below (which is correct), but do not load the metadata in the editor
Could be a bug, thank you.

The focus on search edit when you change a ComboBox, is in development queue or could not be implemented? I was thinking maybe of trouble for screen readers software

nelson c said:
The focus on search edit when you change a ComboBox, is in development queue or could not be implemented? I was thinking maybe of trouble for screen readers software
This won't be added to RadioBOSS. One of the reasons, as you mentioned - it causes problems when using screen reader software. But even without screen readers, it prevents selecting the search field using keyboard (up/down keys).

Hi Dmitriy,

in current beta it doesn't work to drag&drop files from Windows Explorer to cartwall.
It works only for the first element on cartwall, but not for other one.

Worked fine with RB5.5.5.0.

Attachments

• 000490.jpg
    000490.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 375
I think this is a bug: I'm using file type for teaser, so I can send a custom text to the RDS. However, "teaser" still appears, and the custom text is not displayed.

I recognized another silly thing:

one and the same track is quieter in a teaser than in normal playback. Why?
You see specific settings on screenshots.

Attachments

• 000491.jpg
    000491.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 366
se-schwarz said:
in current beta it doesn't work to drag&drop files from Windows Explorer to cartwall.
It works only for the first element on cartwall, but not for other one.
It's a bug - thank you!

nelson c said:
I'm using file type for teaser, so I can send a custom text to the RDS. However, "teaser" still appears, and the custom text is not displayed.
Yes, currently the text can't be changed - should be fixed in the next update.

se-schwarz said:
one and the same track is quieter in a teaser than in normal playback. Why?
You see specific settings on screenshots.
Currently Teaser do not consider track playback volume as set in Track Tool (it also ignores ReplayGain). This limitation will be removed in one of the next updates.

RB 5.6.0.3 Beta:

When window is minimized to taskbar and you want to reopen it, it takes approx 5 seconds until the window is visible and usable overall. The GUI doesn't run smooth in either way. (Same when you start RB from start menu.)

Hi,

Thanks for adding in the 'last played' toolbox. A minor suggestion would be adding 'LAST PLAYED' to the song that is on the top of the list, and 'PREVIOUSLY PLAYED' underneath, so the presenter knows which direction the 5 tracks is going in the toolbox (e.g. top to bottom or bottom to top).

When we have our scheduled breaks populate our playlist (on 19th + 39th minute each hour) sometimes presenters want to put a 'stop' just prior to the scheduled break commencing. Currently, the stop is ignored and the scheduled break is advancing anyway.

I know the 'stop' can be added to the queue, but it is added at the very end. Is there any way that the schedule can be adjusted, without going to Tools > Playback queue and adjusting it there?

Ideally, we'd like the 'stop' to be recognised and adhered to prior to the schedule commencing. Alternatively, is there a way we can adjust the queue on the fly within the playlist? For example, we can press 'Q' when highlighting 'stop' and that will add it to the end of the queue. Is there any other button combination to make that stop go to the start of the playback queue?

As we have our current structure come in on the 19th & 39th minute (to play on/close to the 20th & 40th minute), this gives our presenters up to a minute to schedule the stop appropriately. Ideally we'd like a simple key combination (e.g. Shift+Q) to add the stop (or whatever is highlighted) to the beginning of the playlist queue. Unless such a key combination already exists I'm not aware of.

Thank you!

Also, if the Toolbox on 'Last Played' could remain showing for more than 6 seconds that would allow our presenters to read the appropriate tracks out. Ideally up to 30 seconds. Thanks.

se-schwarz said:
When window is minimized to taskbar and you want to reopen it, it takes approx 5 seconds until the window is visible and usable overall. The GUI doesn't run smooth in either way. (Same when you start RB from start menu.)
It doesn't happen here... I suggest you to restart the PC to see if it fixes the problem.

southernfm said:
Thanks for adding in the 'last played' toolbox. A minor suggestion would be adding 'LAST PLAYED' to the song that is on the top of the list, and 'PREVIOUSLY PLAYED' underneath, so the presenter knows which direction the 5 tracks is going in the toolbox (e.g. top to bottom or bottom to top).
Yes, it may be not obvious. We'll add "start time" before song title to show when it was played.

southernfm said:
I know the 'stop' can be added to the queue, but it is added at the very end. Is there any way that the schedule can be adjusted, without going to Tools > Playback queue and adjusting it there?
You can remove the queue mark from the scheduled event: Alt+Q hot key, or right-click and select "Remove from playback queue". This will allow "stop"command to work.

southernfm said:
Also, if the Toolbox on 'Last Played' could remain showing for more than 6 seconds that would allow our presenters to read the appropriate tracks out. Ideally up to 30 seconds. Thanks.
For technical reasons, it's not currently possible...

djsoft said:
You can remove the queue mark from the scheduled event: Alt+Q hot key, or right-click and select "Remove from playback queue". This will allow "stop"command to work.

Thanks I'll let the presenters know who told me about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back