RadioBOSS 5.6 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dmitry,

Since this beta is forced to have an identifier for the file types. I use the location of the files as an identification for some types of files so this is useless. It turned out that I identified a file type that was not. As a solution could put any string at random but perhaps can be improved from RadioBOSS :)

Thanks

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 373
nelson c said:
Since this beta is forced to have an identifier for the file types. I use the location of the files as an identification for some types of files so this is useless. It turned out that I identified a file type that was not. As a solution could put any string at random but perhaps can be improved from RadioBOSS
Yes, I agree. The identifiers are required anyway, without it assignment of file type from Track Tool will not work, for example. Currently RadioBOSS creates automatic identified "TypeN" (where N is a number), I think we can extend this like adding special symbols, to make sure this string will not appear in regular files.

RadioBOSS 5.6.0.4

Changes:
- Fixed: getfile command didn't work when multiple actions were used in scheduled event
- Teaser: ReplayGain and playback level are taken into account
- Scheduler wizard: added DTMF tone generator
- Fixed: file type title format was ignored for teasers and time announcements
- Changed default settings for music library tools
- Fixed cart wall drag-n-drop bug from Windows Explorer
- Fixed "Move to" playlist command
- Extended Last Played box hint
- Minor UI improvements

Download: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_beta_5.6.0.4.exe

nelson c said:
After updating to the last beta, it costs a lot to initialize the sound card monitoring. (The program hangs up for a few seconds and sometimes this error appears)
Once it starts then it works correctly
Follow this error. Every time I restart the program. It does not play until I open the configuration panel and without changing anything I put "save"
After this it works perfect until restarting the program

Today I try several times (Without entering configuration) and this report came out that I attached

Attachments

• bugreport.txt
    36.2 KB · Views: 333
djsoft said:
There were no changes made to prelisted device usage... Did you change something in the system, perhaps, installed an update?
Accidentally installed a virus that opened Browser tabs, after this they spent a lot of antivirus and antispyware and no trace of viruses, the PC has the same performance as usual, so I do not think it is for a virus

Windows Updates Disabled

nelson c said:
MySQL will arrive in this beta?
There will be no new major features in this beta... We'll see how things go with SQLite before proceeding further with databases.

nelson c said:
Follow this error. Every time I restart the program. It does not play until I open the configuration panel and without changing anything I put "save"
When it doesn't play - what exactly happens? Are there any error messages when you start RadioBOSS, or when you start track? What happens to timers that show elapsed/remaining track time - are they frozen?

nelson c said:
Accidentally installed a virus that opened Browser tabs, after this they spent a lot of antivirus and antispyware and no trace of viruses, the PC has the same performance as usual, so I do not think it is for a virus
If there were viruses, I wouldn't trust this system anymore :) Even if scanners show nothing, it can still be corrupted and not work correctly.

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
MySQL will arrive in this beta?
There will be no new major features in this beta... We'll see how things go with SQLite before proceeding further with databases.
Ok, meanwhile I have to continue with APEv2 because I work with pc in network to generate the playlists

djsoft said:
When it doesn't play - what exactly happens? Are there any error messages when you start RadioBOSS, or when you start track? What happens to timers that show elapsed/remaining track time - are they frozen?

Only happens with the previous listener board (which is the same as always and no drivers are updated or changed).
When I double click on a song to make previous listening comes this error.
The other sound cards work correctly (I use 3 different outputs in RadioBOSS)

This problem-giving output is the default output of the system. But the strange thing is that with WInamp and Aimp they work well (If it were for a virus)

Dmtry There's a bug here.
Now teaser is not recognized as file type

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 362
nelson c said:
This problem-giving output is the default output of the system. But the strange thing is that with WInamp and Aimp they work well (If it were for a virus)
You use the Default option and switch the default device in the system?

nelson c said:
Dmtry There's a bug here.
Now teaser is not recognized as file type
Yes, there were some changes made. You should use a different identifier: teaser=

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
You use the Default option and switch the default device in the system?
I've been doing tests with several plates and it's the same. Cue output is not working properly. When I assign these sound boards to other channels they work well
(no matter if the sound card is marked or not as default on the computer, the same happens)

nelson c said:
I've been doing tests with several plates and it's the same. Cue output is not working properly. When I assign these sound boards to other channels they work well
(no matter if the sound card is marked or not as default on the computer, the same happens)
Still more information is needed - what you were doing, and when/how problem arise?

Good morning, there is a problem happening in the Teaser, I configure the input, transition and final all right, now if it marks a specific song to run the program hangs. The detail is that if it marks to take everything that is inside a folder yes yes it works. I am using win7 64bits

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
Still more information is needed - what you were doing, and when/how problem arise?
At each start of the program, once I enter the configuration and accept (without having changed anything) it works correctly.

nelson c said:
At each start of the program, once I enter the configuration and accept (without having changed anything) it works correctly.
If you just start it and do not open settings, it doesn't play? Do you see any error messages in the log?

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
If you just start it and do not open settings, it doesn't play? Do you see any error messages in the log?
Exactly, it doesn't play. Every time I want to play a song appears the showmessage that I attached. But nothing in the log.

nelson c said:
Exactly, it doesn't play. Every time I want to play a song appears the showmessage that I attached. But nothing in the log.
I don't see a file attached.

Error message like this can appear when you try to prelisten a track, is it the case? Or you see an error message when you play a track in the playlist?

Always appears, every time you restart the program. Not only in the playlist, also if I try to make a preview in the search engine happens the same.
In the meantime the main player is working properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back