RadioBOSS 5.6 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
nelson c said:
Always appears, every time you restart the program. Not only in the playlist, also if I try to make a preview in the search engine happens the same.
So it's a problem only with prelisten, and it goes away when you open settings and click OK?

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
Always appears, every time you restart the program. Not only in the playlist, also if I try to make a preview in the search engine happens the same.
So it's a problem only with prelisten, and it goes away when you open settings and click OK?
exactly :)

nelson c said:
I use Realtek onboard.
It does not reproduce here, prelisten works correctly after RadioBOSS is restarted. What happens when you enter the settings -> Playback - do you see the actual sound card name for PFL, or you see "Error" instead?

The name is correct, no error there.

As an additional data I can say that when the program does not play (because it was not entered yet entered the configuration) when trying to play it freezes a second the whole program before the error appears. After I enter setup and accept (without touching anything) it plays perfectly, and never freezes.

Does 37 error mean exactly?

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 356
Dmitry a bug detected:
After activating the silence detector, the emergency list is not loaded (if this is the action).
And this is why the silence Detector continues to detect them.

nelson c said:
As an additional data I can say that when the program does not play (because it was not entered yet entered the configuration)
Please send a screenshot of Playback configuration in settings, we'll try the same setup as yours here, because the bug does not reproduce here... It reproduces only if "Default" device is used, though, but not when specific device is selected.

Error 37 means that playback can't be started because device was not initialized properly.

nelson c said:
After activating the silence detector, the emergency list is not loaded (if this is the action).
Do you see in the report that silence detector actually took an action? There were no changes to it compared to the previous version anyway...

Good morning, there is a problem happening in the Teaser, I configure the input, transition and final all right, now if it marks a specific song to run the program hangs. The detail is that if it marks to take everything that is inside a folder yes yes it works. I am using win7 64bits

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
As an additional data I can say that when the program does not play (because it was not entered yet entered the configuration)
Please send a screenshot of Playback configuration in settings, we'll try the same setup as yours here, because the bug does not reproduce here... It reproduces only if "Default" device is used, though, but not when specific device is selected.

Error 37 means that playback can't be started because device was not initialized properly.
I found out what the problem is. It only occurs when the same output is also used for the assistant player. If I put the auxiliary player through the master output, everything works properly.

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 387
djsoft said:
nelson c said:
Do you see in the report that silence detector actually took an action? There were no changes to it compared to the previous version anyway...
I'm sorry the problem was that the emergency playlist was eliminated accidentally.

celso said:
ood morning, there is a problem happening in the Teaser, I configure the input, transition and final all right, now if it marks a specific song to run the program hangs. The detail is that if it marks to take everything that is inside a folder yes yes it works. I am using win7 64bits
It could hang in older versions, do you use the latest RadioBOSSS 5.6.0.4?

nelson c said:
I found out what the problem is. It only occurs when the same output is also used for the assistant player. If I put the auxiliary player through the master output, everything works properly.
It appears to be a bug, still (because it should work in any configuration) - will be checked.

djsoft said:
celso said:
ood morning, there is a problem happening in the Teaser, I configure the input, transition and final all right, now if it marks a specific song to run the program hangs. The detail is that if it marks to take everything that is inside a folder yes yes it works. I am using win7 64bits
It could hang in older versions, do you use the latest RadioBOSSS 5.6.0.4?

nelson c said:
It appears to be a bug, still (because it should work in any configuration) - will be checked.

I am using a latest available version 5.6.0.4

Attachments

• conf program.jpg
    conf program.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 361
  • Teaser.png
    Teaser.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 337
  • Teaser 2.png
    Teaser 2.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 346
celso said:
I am using a latest available version 5.6.0.4
Thank you for the details - it appears that it does not actually hang, but pauses for couple of seconds. Will be fixed in the next update.

Cheshunt Radio said:
BUG? When checking tracks in Music Library I received this:
Yes, it's a bug - thank you.

Another little problem:
A small noise is heard at the end of the teaser closing, (this is not in the closing file)
If it doesn't play there, I can upload an audio capture.

I wish they could block access to the applications of the program by unauthorized people, this is done with the user control, however with the program closed or before logging into the system, it is possible to run the applications like the library, AdSheduler and all of them . I had already raised this issue in version 5.5. It turns out that user locking only works after logging into the program. I believe the solution is to not allow anything to run without RadioBoss being open.

nelson c said:
When the preview is done from a point that is suppressed on track number 1, you do not hear in any time track number 1.
Thank you for reporting a bug!

nelson c said:
A small noise is heard at the end of the teaser closing, (this is not in the closing file)
If it doesn't play there, I can upload an audio capture.
Does it always happen? A sound capture should help, as well as end jingle that you use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back