RadioBOSS 5.7 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
workino said:
Add "flexible" time to scheduler. I mean if a scheduled event will start at 3:00:00 PM but song will finish at 2:59:45 PM i would like schedule start at the end of this song and not the next one.
This is possible - you can set the event's start time to 2:59:45 and you may also consider using the "Maximum time wait" option with "Play" action - if you set it to 30 seconds, then it'll start between 2:59:45 and 3:00:15.

workino said:
Increase width size of settings page. For some translation is not possible because them could be too long 
Can you please post a screenshot?

workino said:
add possibility to disable selected songs in batch mode insted edit every single track.
This is possible - right click on selected tracks, select "Track properties".

workino said:
i started to translate 5.7 from original English file to Italian
The new strings are located at the end of each section. Please note that we already have users who maintain Italian translation, and currently we await an update from them.

Hello. I have not noticed improvements as far as accessibility is concerned with screen readers. I have another problem. When I go to the search card and try to change the search criteria, everything fades. I tried today to install RadioBOSS on another computer and I did not let him play music and did not make the database and the search card worked smoothly. A computer on which RadioBOSS has a dual-core Athlon processor and 4GB RAM.

I would also like to suggest that you add the bpm tag to the search criteria. This would be very good because we could then search for music and bpm tags made by the Music library.

Hello Dimitry,
but i cannot check if stop tag is in the right place if it not work like expected... a stop  ;D
Is it possible to add a a flag to use it like a stop or just listen all song?

I know RadioBoss doesn't have lyrics but is possible to add them by external programm and it will be nice to search trought them directly in RadioBOSS instead going to external programm and search.

I just discovered a little problem with streaming.If i start a stream with opus codec in icecast dir it appear like Unknown and Currently playing is empty. U can check my test server on http://live.workino.net:8000

Is not possible to make more than 2 streams. When you try to add 3rd an error appear and wan't start. (I don't know if it is a limitation)

Ok for translation. I just did it so for the moment i will use mine after i will give a check to official one  ;D

Hello. When in the teaser item I get to the option where i Jaws or NVDA say coming up next radio button checked one of the two with the arrows can not change the other option. The same problem I have in the playlist generator when I create the category. It is implicitly set to select the number of songs for a particular category. To shift to the time duration of the category I had to use the Jaws cursor. With NVDA I have never been able to switch this option. It did not help me object navigation either.

Sasa Grbic said:
When I go to the search card and try to change the search criteria, everything fades.
Do you mean it freezes? Do you search in folder or in a music library?

Sasa Grbic said:
I would also like to suggest that you add the bpm tag to the search criteria. This would be very good because we could then search for music and bpm tags made by the Music library.
You can do such a search if you open music library - you can add tracks from the music library to the playlist. Searching by BPM will require different approach, like setting "from" and "to" values.

workino said:
but i cannot check if stop tag is in the right place if it not work like expected... a stop 
Is it possible to add a a flag to use it like a stop or just listen all song?
Yes, I think that would be possible to make it stop at "stop" - added to the development queue.

workino said:
I know RadioBoss doesn't have lyrics but is possible to add them by external programm and it will be nice to search trought them directly in RadioBOSS instead going to external programm and search.
I think that would be too complicated, while lyrics search seems like a feature that's rarely needed.

workino said:
I just discovered a little problem with streaming.If i start a stream with opus codec in icecast dir it appear like Unknown and Currently playing is empty.
This is the way OPUS broadcasting works. Its container does not allow mid-stream metadata updates. There's nothing we can do about it.

workino said:
Is not possible to make more than 2 streams. When you try to add 3rd an error appear and wan't start. (I don't know if it is a limitation)
RadioBOSS does not limit the number of streams. It appears that your server limits how many connections it accepts.

I use a music library. This happens when it is set to search all libraries. It looks like the problem is with the computer. When I get to the smallest library, the computer and software are down, but it's not terrible. Have you seen my second post with a description of the problem around the buttons on the teaser option and the option to add a category?

Dmitry: I have a request with the custom fields.
Is it possible to add them to the API read and write tags?

There are times when the autointro moves too much. (After the intro)
With VoiceTrack this does not happen. Is it possible to improve it?

I have a suggestion. the "Copy and Paste" commands of radioboss could use the clipboard? Then the files could be copied physically (The option to copy in folder would not be necessary)

Sasa Grbic said:
I use a music library. This happens when it is set to search all libraries. It looks like the problem is with the computer.
If you use antivirus, it can slow the operation down significantly, making it look like the program is frozen.

Sasa Grbic said:
Have you seen my second post with a description of the problem around the buttons on the teaser option and the option to add a category?
Yes, the problem is confirmed, we'll address this issue in the next update.

nelson c said:
Dmitry: I have a request with the custom fields.
Is it possible to add them to the API read and write tags?
This will be possible in one of the next updates.

nelson c said:
There are times when the autointro moves too much
Can you please provide more information?

nelson c said:
I have a suggestion. the "Copy and Paste" commands of radioboss could use the clipboard? Then the files could be copied physically (The option to copy in folder would not be necessary)
I don't recall the exact details, but we've tried to implement this in the past and it didn't work out well for some reason.

Sasa Grbic said:
Have you seen my second post with a description of the problem around the buttons on the teaser option and the option to add a category?
Yes, the problem is confirmed, we'll address this issue in the next update.
Thank you.

Sasa Grbic said:
Quote from: nelson c on February 07, 2018, 11:53:21 AM
There are times when the autointro moves too much
Can you please provide more information?
When I use AutoIntro with the option "end at the intro point" sometimes the Sweapers ends after the intro point, overlapping. This does not happen with VoiceTraks

nelson c said:
When I use AutoIntro with the option "end at the intro point" sometimes the Sweepers ends after the intro point, overlapping. This does not happen with VoiceTraks

I too have experienced this a couple of times and it does not always reproduce using the same playlist configuration. 

RadioBOSS 5.7.0.5 RC

Changes:
- "readtag" API command also returns last played date and time
- Broadcasting Statistics window translation fixed
- Fixed "setdtmfsource" command bug (lowercasing URLs)
- Improved accessibility
- Updated plugins
- Fixed possible short time freeze when inserting sweepers
- Fixed path based file types bug
- Improved saving of "artwork.png" file for nowplaying track and "nocover.png" handling

Download: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_beta_5.7.0.5.exe

nelson c said:
When I use AutoIntro with the option "end at the intro point" sometimes the Sweapers ends after the intro point, overlapping. This does not happen with VoiceTraks
Michael G said:
I too have experienced this a couple of times and it does not always reproduce using the same playlist configuration. 
How much time does it play past the intro point?

nelson c said:
I think it moves between 3 and 5 seconds
It happens a few times, but it is very unpleasant to the air.
It plays 3-5 seconds after the Intro point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back