RadioBOSS 5.7 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael G said:
Latest Version Additional Workzone Issue.

No matter what settings I change the grid size to, the carts just appear in the top part of my additional workzone.
Thank you, we'll address this issue in the next update.

djsoft said:
- Fixed user access control related bugs

It is still possible to add commands and execute them in the playlist and also in cart wall, we will wait for the addition of privileges in cart wall as well as add command. Thank you

celso said:
It is still possible to add commands and execute them in the playlist and also in cart wall, we will wait for the addition of privileges in cart wall as well as add command. Thank you

Also possible to drag these 'API command' carts to the playlist. The 'load' command doesn't load the playlist if it's dragged into the playlist itself, but it does work if it's executed from the cart wall.

Example: Playlist is in C:\RadioBOSS\Playlist\AUSSIE-OVERNIGHT.m3u8

Cart wall command: load AUSSIE-OVERNIGHT.m3u8

Command executes correctly if cart wall is clicked.

If cart wall item is dragged into the playlist, and played, an error shows in the log 'Playlist does not exist: load AUSSIE-OVERNIGHT.m3u8

This behaviour is still present even if the cart wall contains the full path to the playlist (e.g. load C:\RadioBOSS\Playlist\AUSSIE-OVERNIGHT.m3u8)

Same applies if we use the explicit path - e.g. load C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\djsoft.net\RadioBOSS_1850397652\Playlist\AUSSIE-OVERNIGHT.m3u8

Summary: API commands don't execute correctly if dragged from the cart wall into the playlist

southernfm said:
When probability is set to anything other than 100%, it works fine, and within the ratios expected.

Summary: Auto Intro bug when 100% probability set
The bug was not confirmed. Can you please tell if it still exists in the latest RadioBOSS 5.7.0.2?

djsoft said:
The bug was not confirmed. Can you please tell if it still exists in the latest RadioBOSS 5.7.0.2?

I just checked again now, and this is my mistake. The folder contains 5 MP3's. 1 of the MP3 files is 4 minutes 38 seconds in length, and RadioBOSS was in a 'stalled' state while playing this intro file. The nature of the file itself made it sound like a RadioBOSS issue but it was mine.

Perhaps a suggestion that some form of check takes place to see if Auto Intro exceeds a predetermined 'maximum' length of time - 5 seconds for example. Even better if this could be configured by the user.

southernfm said:
I just checked again now, and this is my mistake.
OK, good to know.

southernfm said:
Perhaps a suggestion that some form of check takes place to see if Auto Intro exceeds a predetermined 'maximum' length of time - 5 seconds for example. Even better if this could be configured by the user.
Yes, I think that would be possible. At least check that intro file is not longer than the music track.

celso said:
we will wait for the addition of privileges in cart wall as well as add command
The "add command" (as well as any other "add..." items from the Playlist menu) already covered by the access control. Cart wall will be soon available in the user access control options.

southernfm said:
Summary: API commands don't execute correctly if dragged from the cart wall into the playlist
Could be. The correct way to add commands to the playlist is to use the Playlist->Add command menu.

djsoft said:
The "add command" (as well as any other "add..." items from the Playlist menu) already covered by the access contro

I understand that it is possible to block these commands this way yes more so far only in case of blocking the user not to edit the playlist. I believe the best option is to block the ADD COMMAND option to not be added to the list by a limited user, but allowing him to edit the playlist, but without the possibility of editing any command that is in the playlist.

Attachments

• bloquear.png
    bloquear.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 369
  • renomear 2.png
    renomear 2.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 407
  • renomear.png
    renomear.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 351
southernfm said:
Minor bug - when a 'cart wall' item is pressed, and music is currently playing, the volume goes down slightly (anticipating a cart playing over audio) as per the Playback - Fading options. In the case of API commands, this shouldn't take place.

It looks like this issue is back - using API command 'download' within the cart, the player 'dips' in audio momentarily (adhering to the Playback - Fading option)

Dmitry,

Great improvements with the search engine in the playlist. However it is unlike when you change the playlist and you want to keep looking for the same thing. A good idea would be that when loading a new playlist will look for matches automatically (and that the focus is on that edit to press Enter)

When can we see improvements in Autointo?  I still have many expectations with this function ;)

And I'm also waiting for the API command documentation

celso said:
I understand that it is possible to block these commands this way yes more so far only in case of blocking the user not to edit the playlist.
The "Add command" and "Edit playlist item" commands are locked if a user does not have the "Edit playlist" right.

celso said:
I believe the best option is to block the ADD COMMAND option to not be added to the list by a limited user, but allowing him to edit the playlist
I don't think this will work. In this case there would be possible to add playlist (Playlist->Insert playlist) with a command to the playlist and execute the command. And there are also many other possibilities.

southernfm said:
It looks like this issue is back - using API command 'download' within the cart, the player 'dips' in audio momentarily (adhering to the Playback - Fading option)
Thank you, we'll look into it.

nelson c said:
Great improvements with the search engine in the playlist. However it is unlike when you change the playlist and you want to keep looking for the same thing. A good idea would be that when loading a new playlist will look for matches automatically (and that the focus is on that edit to press Enter)
When the search field is focused, it clears the field to make it easier to start new search. So it's not possible to continue the search after focus left the search field, because when you return, it will be emptied.

nelson c said:
When can we see improvements in Autointo?  I still have many expectations with this function
Those are under development currently - some of the new features will be available in the coming 5.7.0.3 update, e.g. ability to set the auto intro position on the music track.

nelson c said:
And I'm also waiting for the API command documentation
This is also coming in the next update.

RadioBOSS 5.7.0.3 beta

- Auto Intro improved: ability to change rule order, configurable insert position on track, fixed bugs
- Commands in cart wall now do not initiate playlist fadeout
- Fixed dragging commands from cart wall to playlist
- Ads Scheduler: sweepers take into account separators
- Redesigned "rename track" window
- Fixed additional work zone display bug
- Improved sweeper selection quality and bugs fixed
- Fixed: tag cache prevented album artwork read for some tracks
- Updated translation files

Download: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_beta_5.7.0.3.exe

djsoft said:
Auto Intro improved: ability to change rule order, configurable insert position on track, fixed bugs
It works great!, Great job :) 
I would like an option to activate and deactivate each rule. I intend to use other types of files intros during the night. (so add this to the programmer would be very useful too) Is it possible to add this?

Year filter will be available in this beta?

djsoft said:
Auto Intro

Not sure if bug or not - the question mark in the 'Auto Intro' rule section, and also inside 'add' area, comes up with 'This page can't be displayed' in the RadioBOSS Help System. I wasn't sure if this was due to the help files being backfilled later on or not but thought I'd mention it.

djsoft said:
Commands in cart wall now do not initiate playlist fadeout

Working, thank you!

nelson c said:
I would like an option to activate and deactivate each rule. I intend to use other types of files intros during the night. (so add this to the programmer would be very useful too) Is it possible to add this?
Yes, this is planned and is partially ready, most likely it'll be in the next update.

nelson c said:
For auto intro?

nelson c said:
Bug using Endat: Sometimes the Intro is run and reproduced part on the vowels of the song.
The position may not be perfect, it can be off by some 0.2 seconds under certain circumstances. How many vocals does it overlap in your case?

southernfm said:
Not sure if bug or not - the question mark in the 'Auto Intro' rule section, and also inside 'add' area, comes up with 'This page can't be displayed' in the RadioBOSS Help System. I wasn't sure if this was due to the help files being backfilled later on or not but thought I'd mention it.
Yes, it references topics that are going to be added in the future (in 5.7.0.4).

djsoft said:
For auto intro?
Exactly I want to identify the successful new ones to use an exclusive file for them. I was thinking about a filter that you are looking for in a playlist to see if the track is found. It would be an ideal solution but I think it would consume a lot of resources. That's why I thought about a rating combined with the year. But to make things easier we could use only the year.

djsoft said:
The position may not be perfect, it can be off by some 0.2 seconds under certain circumstances. How many vocals does it overlap in your case?
I was testing the feature all day and in some cases the shift is greater than 3 or 4 seconds. It happens infrequently. I think there is a bug out there. I still can not pinpoint if it's always with the same clues or it's random
djsoft said:
Yes, this is planned and is partially ready, most likely it'll be in the next update.
Great!

Dmitry I have the following doubt: What happens to clues that have a voicetrack? AutoIntro is omitted?.

It will be possible to add an option to amplify the AutoIntro, like the file types?. In some very strong songs the Intro is heard very slowly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back