RadioBOSS 6.0 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe is in the list. Music Library do not create libraries.
It doesn't add any track.
The name of the library is saved but no tracks

Last edited:
Maybe is in the list. Music Library do not create libraries.
It doesn't add any track.
The name of the library is saved but no tracks
How do you add the tracks, adding files, or adding folders, or drag-n-drop from Windows? Are there any error messages?

Uf, it took me a while to figure out what I make wrong.
Finally found out. If you have an event with DTMF Start and End, and after that if there is a Event with checked "Clear playlist" or "Remove previous schedule" the DTMF End will not be executed!?

Can be make that the DTMF End execute regardless of the checked options?

Last edited:
Some users in my Facebook group ask if the final release will also run on Linux with Wine.
They say "That would be great."

Thank You
Patrick De Bruyn

Finally found out. If you have an event with DTMF Start and End, and after that if there is a Event with checked "Clear playlist" or "Remove previous schedule" the DTMF End will not be executed!?
If the DTMF event is removed from the playlist, its "DTMF End" will not run because tracks are no longer present in the playlist.

Some users in my Facebook group ask if the final release will also run on Linux with Wine.
There will be no Linux version, and I'm ont sure about if it run under Wine - it should, but it was not tested. If the cuurrent beta version does not run, the filal version will not run either.

Does it always happen, the two trackis playing? We do not seem to be able to reproduce it here. Can you please send a screenshot of Settings->Playback->Fading and Crossafdes windows?

Attachments

• Imagen6.png
    Imagen6.png
    467.2 KB · Views: 256
  • Imagen7.png
    Imagen7.png
    386.1 KB · Views: 260
  • Imagen8.png
    Imagen8.png
    608.5 KB · Views: 253
The found track is marked with a selection, and is typically located at the bottom of the playlist.
WHAT IT SAYS IS TRUE, IT HIGHLIGHTS IN BLACK AND I CAN'T SEE IT FROM THE DARK BACKGROUND OF THE LIST. IS IT POSSIBLE TO CHANGE THAT COLOR SELECTION FROM CONFIGURATION?

Attachments

• Imagen9.png
    Imagen9.png
    397 KB · Views: 255
Track List feature compared to the previous version. The selection is random and it tries to play tracks that were not yet chosen.
are you going to delete "track list" from RB?
i'm talking about this feature since 2018 and there are any developments. Since you don't seem to care about it, why keeping an option that works poorly (no proper separation artist, songs with 20 playcounts and a lot with no plays at all)

Currently it's a limitation, only one track can be dragged. If you need to move multiple tracks it could be better to use Cut/Paste features.
I hope this is going to be addressed? We frequently shuffle multiple tracks around before going to air. Sure cut and paste is a workaround, but I wouldn't consider it to be a better way of managing the playlist

WHAT IT SAYS IS TRUE, IT HIGHLIGHTS IN BLACK AND I CAN'T SEE IT FROM THE DARK BACKGROUND OF THE LIST. IS IT POSSIBLE TO CHANGE THAT COLOR SELECTION FROM CONFIGURATION?
The next update will have it fixed.

are you going to delete "track list" from RB?
i'm talking about this feature since 2018 and there are any developments. Since you don't seem to care about it, why keeping an option that works poorly (no proper separation artist, songs with 20 playcounts and a lot with no plays at all)
It's not going to be deleted - on a contrary, it had been improved in every new version and we plan on improving it further (adding new filters and rules). There are no confirmed cases when artist or other repeat protection rules do not function properly for Track List.
Please note that Track List does not check "Playcount", it selects a random song (if you have "Random" track selection) that satiusfies the separation rules - considering the recently played tracks.

I hope this is going to be addressed? We frequently shuffle multiple tracks around before going to air. Sure cut and paste is a workaround, but I wouldn't consider it to be a better way of managing the playlist
Yes, I think this feature will be returned - in this beta or a bit later.

Please also check the functionality of the implemented compressor, I am not convinced it works as it should. There are no noticeable differences on any setting.

RadioBOSS 6.0.0.5 beta

Changes

• Fixed several bugs in "Calculate start time" playlist feature
  • Added Gender column to Music Library
  • Improved Smooth Seeking feature
  • Improved and bugs fixed in Search when searching in all libraries
  • Added Prelisten column to Search
  • Music Library: added export to CSV file
  • Fixed: %nextsong variable did not work in title format
  • Fixed high DPI issues for Notepad tab
  • Fixed bugs in track preloading feature
  • Fixed incorrect playlist source usage in Playlist Generator
  • Fixed auto intro rule processing for "Filename"
  • Fixed occasional multiple tracks playing when using Next Track
  • Fixed slow command execution in the playlist
  • Fixed Replay Gain did not work properly
  • Other bugs fixed
Download: https://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_beta_6.0.0.5.exe

Please also check the functionality of the implemented compressor, I am not convinced it works as it should. There are no noticeable differences on any setting.
Appears to be working here. Please ensure that it's actually turned on. You can adjust the Gain slider in the compressor settings, it's the most noticeable change (it controls playback volume).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back