RadioBOSS 6.0 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's already possible you you use the Track List option, it allows specifying the repeat protection rules.

I'm sorry this error does not reproduce here. Whatevet track is focused (using the arrows buttons), is played when Enter key is pressed.

Currently not, by design this part must always be visible - it shows any errors so that you can see if something goes wrong (RadioBOSS uses very few popup error boxes) and also Overlay events are also disaplyed there.

I'm not sure if I understood correctly. Is it about improving the request script to hide certain songs?
Hello
When you quit Radioboss to make an update, for example, the titles waiting in the "Title search" screen disappear when you return to Radioboss.
It would be good in this screen to be able to move up or down a title so as not to have the same singer to follow
Also be able to delete a title because for the moment if we delete, it is the complete pending list that is deleted
Thank you

flac file not playing in the music library

Attachments

• Screenshot_6.jpg
    Screenshot_6.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 222
bei den Playlist Playlist auswählen Columms vermisse ich die Vorhör Einrichtung,
Wenn Sie diese wieder mit reinmachen könnten wäre super
Translation:
he dousnt find the prelisten function anymore..

Answer:
Prelisten function is there, the only thing is that it isnt translated yet it is called Prelisten
You could also highlight the song and push Alt+R
Die vorhörfunktion ist doch drinn in den colums, ist halt noch auf englisch nennt sich prelisten
1605459642620.png

Du kannst auch den Song markieren und ALT+R drücken

Last edited:
is there any way to "switch off" the log window, i have it really minimized down in the bottom left of the screen, but it keeps "popping up" just a little everytime there an entry, mainly an error from a weather api, its not a major issue, its just i have to frequently drag the bar down to hide it

View attachment 10781
understood, makes sense

please improve accessibility in the next version.
some things that I've identified are:
in the settings window, it is not yet possible to use advanced settings with accessibility those that have true or false.
some edit boxes, with NVDA, the description is not announced. for example
edit 0.4, edit 2.0. but what am I changing?
it should be something like fade in edit 0.4, fade out edit 2.0. just an example.
Some buttons throughout the program are not labeled. both in the settings window, as in the auto intro, and others.
some features are not totally accessible. I speak for example of cart wall, browser, ETC.
it's not possible to enable or disable auto amp, because it is not a checkbox or so, or because it is not visible.

Last edited:
When you quit Radioboss to make an update, for example, the titles waiting in the "Title search" screen disappear when you return to Radioboss.
Yes, the search is reset when RadioBOSS is closed. Making them stick is technically not easy, so I'm sorry we won't be changing the way it works now.

please improve accessibility in the next version.
Yes, we have it in our plans. I'm sorry for the current accessibility issues. Things wil be gradually improved.

I know its a bit late now but maybe it is possible without a lot of work
What i would like to have is the FX also in the 3th workzone so i can use plugins from that place
BTW your team is doeing verry good work
Thank you all

possible bug, i have my playback window open like this, showing these columns

1605575013829.png

if i DOUBLE click any of the X's in the delete column (I wouldnt do this normally, just single click, but i did it accidentally), it does something strange, it stops current playback and seems to play a random track, and then throws some tracks into a "limbo" state at the top of the playback area thus

1605575180269.png

i am testing 6.0.1.3

The scheduler file is saved into an SDL file at the moment.

If MySQL database is used for music file information, it's usually because more than one RadioBOSS is using the database. The SDL file would likely need to be synchronised as well (such as for our case). Is there any way the schedule can be managed in a MySQL database, even if it's the same one but under a different table?

Small bug: sometimes there is a slip every second of the cover of a song.

I still do not know in what conditions its headquarters

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 220
  • 2.png
    2.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 229
just a minor irritation not a bug, it would be nice if in the scheduler window if you clicked on the "blank" space (white area), it would de-select what is selected, ie typical windows UI,

1605658188921.png

here there is lots of white blank area, clicking here should de-select anything selected above, as it does is almost any other windows program, the only way to "de-select" is the control click, as i said, just a minor UI irritation that it doesn't intuitively work like other programs

I have restored a backup of the preferences from v. 5.9.4.
Everything seems to be in place, but in the Music Library no track was added.
Is the compatibility between Database XML files with the new system already fixed?

Last edited:
What i would like to have is the FX also in the 3th workzone so i can use plugins from that place
Moving the FX tab somewhere else is a big change in the UI so wouldn't be possible in this version as it's about to be released. Why move it by the way?

if i DOUBLE click any of the X's in the delete column (I wouldnt do this normally, just single click, but i did it accidentally), it does something strange, it stops current playback and seems to play a random track, and then throws some tracks into a "limbo" state at the top of the playback area thus
When you double click, it will delete the two tracks - one that you clicked initially, then the next track after it, also starting that next track to play. I'm not sure it's a bug, it just executes the two commands: two deletions and double-click playback.

If MySQL database is used for music file information, it's usually because more than one RadioBOSS is using the database. The SDL file would likely need to be synchronised as well (such as for our case). Is there any way the schedule can be managed in a MySQL database, even if it's the same one but under a different table?
If you want to synchronize scheduled events between two computers, what is the end purpose of this? I suppose it should also schedule playlists and other things like playlist generator presets otherwise synched events may not work properly.

Small bug: sometimes there is a slip every second of the cover of a song.
The cover is not loaded sometimes, or it's loaded and then disappears?

here there is lots of white blank area, clicking here should de-select anything selected above, as it does is almost any other windows program, the only way to "de-select" is the control click, as i said, just a minor UI irritation that it doesn't intuitively work like other programs
Yes, agreed, we'll change this behavoir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back