RadioBOSS 6.1 [beta]

This option doesn't work properly sometimes, I guess we'll remove it in the future. Anyway, there's little point in streaming silence.
That would be a pity because for a lot of broadcaster it is a great help because it avoided the listener stay connected to the stream and a transmission from the stream title continues This is used at shoutcast 2 to detect the image from the moderator.

Is there a way to mass edit song tags?
If it does not exist, can it be added?
I downloaded an album by an artist with 21 tracks that was missing only the genre tag.
I used Track Tool to edit tags, but I had to do the same task 21 times, even though I selected the 21 songs, RadioBoss only edits 1.

Is there a way to mass edit song tags?
If it does not exist, can it be added?
I downloaded an album by an artist with 21 tracks that was missing only the genre tag.
I used Track Tool to edit tags, but I had to do the same task 21 times, even though I selected the 21 songs, RadioBoss only edits 1.
Add these files to the library
Mark these files there
Right-click on one of the files and choose Track Properties
Now enter the desired genre and press OK
Or use MP3Tag https://www.mp3tag.de/en/index.html

Attachments

• genre 1.jpg
    genre 1.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 254
  • genre 2.jpg
    genre 2.jpg
    474.3 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
Hi
The duration in the library is definitely not right
Maybe because so much songs are in the database?
Database is mysql
RadioBOSS is 6.1.0.5

Attachments

• duration.jpg
    duration.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 253
I have seen other users previously report that the connection to the server was closed and then restarted

It had never happened to me before, but today I noticed that several times, they are random micro cuts of a few seconds.

Example:
23:47:12 Server connection closed (output 1) Restarting...
23:47:15 Connected to server! (output 1)

The duration in the library is definitely not right
Maybe because so much songs are in the database?
What the correct duration should be? It shows duration 29 days and about 3 hours in your case, it's not correct?

It had never happened to me before, but today I noticed that several times, they are random micro cuts of a few seconds.
Typically it means that the server disconnected the source for some reason, or it's some sort of problem with internet connection. RadioBOSS just notifies about it, it's not causing it.

Can you in Track properties make to select the empty field for Rating.
For now, I can only do that in the Track Tool. But it would also be good in Track Properties if I want to reset more songs.

It's possible in the music library - the very first option is empty rating.
In the Music library > Edit > Track properties - it's not possible set empty rating. When I want from a number set to empty it can not be applyed. After OK there always remains the number.
In Track Tool it's possible set to empty, but not in Track properties!
Can you fix this.

Me podrian ayudar amigos del foro, descargue la version beta de radio boss y no puedo activar el plugin Vst Jb Broadcaster. Probe con otros plugins vst y pasa lo mismo no lo reconoce el radio boss. Saben el porque y cual seria la solucion. Gracias

Is it normal for it to take 14 seconds for RB to open?
Before it was opened in 4 seconds maximum.
Processor: Intel (R) Pentium (R) CPU G4560 @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz
RAM memory: 16 GB

Back