RadioBOSS 6.1 [beta]

Hello I am testing the beta version I am new to radioboss and I have a problem with the metadata titling because I am using omnia 9xe for encoding and for audio processing. The title is displayed with a + between the composed titles and the composed artist. Who can help me?
Code GET used: http://127.0.0.1:7380/parameter/pgm_0/enc/stream_metadata=%artist - %title
good result: EDDY MARC -INVASION
did not turn out well: EDDY+MARC -INVASION
Thank you

Attachments

• cap124.png
    cap124.png
    236.4 KB · Views: 293
  • cap125.png
    cap125.png
    272 KB · Views: 270
Hello I am testing the beta version I am new to radioboss and I have a problem with the metadata titling because I am using omnia 9xe for encoding and for audio processing. The title is displayed with a + between the composed titles and the composed artist. Who can help me?
Code GET used: http://127.0.0.1:7380/parameter/pgm_0/enc/stream_metadata=%artist - %title
good result: EDDY MARC -INVASION
did not turn out well: EDDY+MARC -INVASION
Thank you
The subject of the metadata depends on how you have configured its encoding on the shoutcast / icecast server.
I don't know if your radio has autoDJ (independent of RadioBoss), if so, look at how the metadata comes out on the web.
I do not think it is a problem with RadioBoss, but with the configuration that you make in the servers of your radio and the web where they are displayed.
I use JavaScript and PHP on my web servers and I use ShoutCast.
I had to encode my metadata well to avoid display problems.
If you use JS, you can see info about the commands:
Code:
encodeURIComponent ()
decodeURIComponent
encode URI()
decodeURI()

Those "+" symbols that appear in your metadata are due to bad encoding.

If you do not have your programming in JS, look for information about the same commands in the program that you have programmed your radio.

I hope I've helped.

The space problem I have is in the compound names example (Michael Jackson) gets me out (Michael+Jackson)
In this case, the problem seems to be on the receiving side, it's not processing the data correctly.

RadioBOSS 6.1.0.5 crashed.
  • I created User 2 with no permission
  • Restarted RadioBOSS
  • Error: Playlist frame not found
This is a Fatal error. I switched to Admin as default user. The same error.
After exit command: Access violation...

Need to uninstall RB.

Attachments

• 001 CRASH.jpg
    001 CRASH.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 244
  • bugreport.txt
    37.9 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:
Is it normal to play a queue track from Non-playable playlist? Is it possible to be a bug?
  • First I play a track from from Main (activated Set active playlist).
  • Queue a track from Non-playable playlist (NPP).
  • RB jumps to NPP track.
  • RB removes "Set active playlist" option from Main playlist
  • RB continues playing tracks from NPP

It's not a big deal but ... In Music library the titles of some tools are cut off

Attachments

• 2022-01-04_162203.jpg
    2022-01-04_162203.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 260
What do you think ... when duplicate an event in the scheduler list that the new event appears just below the selected event and not at the bottom of the scheduler list. Somehow it makes more sense to me, not to scroll to the bottom of the list and move the duplicated event to the top where the selected event is.

I'm having trouble with a new Behringer U-PHORIA UMC202HD sound interface.

I have downloaded the latest drivers published on the official site (BEHRINGER_UMC_v5.12.0_2021-06-16_setup.exe).

uZvdLCE.png

oThfWer.png

I have already searched for a lot of information within this Community and outside of it, I have tried success and error and I have reached the point that I have made it work!

But there is something that I do not understand how to solve it and I want to hear opinions not only from @Dmitri but from all who can contribute their experience.

I will start being 100% transparent and sincere with the information that I am going to share with you, it is not my intention to hide anything.

I start by telling you that in the device manager of my Windows 11 Pro 64 bits, a component with problems appears (without drivers installed), as you will see in the screenshot it is BEHRINGER UMC 202HD 192k Subdevice, if you see above you will also find BEHRINGER UMC 202HD 192k correctly with its drivers installed.

wtpBK4E.png

I have already opened a support ticket in Behringer to see what solution they can provide me.

====================

Now let's move on to RadioBoss, maybe the above has to do with what happens or not, that's why I share it.

In "Input" the mic works correctly with the ASIO driver and the sound card (interface) is recognized by RB as UMC ASIO Driver.

OIU5UY5.png

But in "Playback" the thing is different, if I choose ASIO, no sound comes out, I must choose WASAPI to make it work.

bmOCUPY.png

I want answers from users with experience in the subject, not guesswork or vague information extracted from Google.

Thanks to all who can contribute their bit with this topic.

RADIO BOSS IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST AUTOMATION RADIO SOFTWARE AVAILABLE!

Yes it is. There are 2 Facebook groups I am a member of that talks about internet radio and a lot of people say Radioboss is a joke it is garbage they love Radio DJ. I learned how to do most thing with Radioboss in about 90min I played around with Radio DJ for 3hrs I could not figure out how to do anything with it. Also with Radio DJ it would not load a 60k track playlist it crashed Radioboss loads my playlist that is now 150k tracks in like 5 seconds.

It's not a big deal but ... In Music library the titles of some tools are cut off
Thank you, will be fixed in the next update.

What do you think ... when duplicate an event in the scheduler list that the new event appears just below the selected event and not at the bottom of the scheduler list. Somehow it makes more sense to me, not to scroll to the bottom of the list and move the duplicated event to the top where the selected event is.
Not necessarily it will appear in the end of the list - if the events list is sorted, it will be positioned based on sorting. If the list is not sorted, the position of the newly added event is undefined.

I want answers from users with experience in the subject, not guesswork or vague information extracted from Google.
I guess you should remove all drivers and software related to the audio interface. And then reinstall it. It appears there's some sort of a conflict.

a lot of people say Radioboss is a joke it is garbage they love Radio DJ
They just don't like to pay for the software. They only love free software - not because it's good, but because it's free.

I guess you should remove all drivers and software related to the audio interface. And then reinstall it. It appears there's some sort of a conflict.

Hi Dmitri,

I have already solved the issue of drivers, musictribe (for Behringer) has created a beta version of the drivers for Windows 11 and it works without errors or problems of any kind.

Screenshots of how RadioBoss should be configured to work with ASIO have been shared with me.

GPYUCKz.png

TEDPNuP.png

xbDTmYZ.png

TbGMW8P.png

untlLUQ.png

Everything works special and at 48000 Hz.

The only small drawback that I notice is that now in the "volume mixer" of Windows, RadioBoss does not appear, so I cannot mute RB to monitor myself through the web of my radio.

CqZVkOt.png

Is there any possibility through configuration or code for RadioBoss to reappear in the volume mixer?

Back