RadioBOSS 6.2 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
gracias por responder.
*sí, marca en negrita la pestaña activa, pero sería para implementarlo en la pestaña en la que se está reproduciendo algo. Para tener un control visual de lo que juegas, la pestaña activa puede permanecer igual.
Actualmente no tenemos planes para ello, lo siento.

¿Puede enviar una de las pistas para las que no se carga la carátula a support@djsoft.net para que podamos verificarla?

Actualmente, marca la pestaña activa en negrita , pero no funcionará en su caso porque ya configuró la fuente de la pestaña en negrita. Veré si podemos agregar un punto de rehacer como en tu ejemplo, se ve bien.

Siempre debe mostrar la Introducción/Salida. ¿No se muestra en ciertos modos?
gracias por responder.
*sí, marca en negrita la pestaña activa, pero sería para implementarlo en la pestaña en la que se está reproduciendo algo. Para tener un control visual de lo que juegas, la pestaña activa puede permanecer igual.

Currently we have no plans for it, I'm, sorry.

Can you please send one of the tracks for which it fails to load the cover art to support@djsoft.net so we can check it?

Currently it marks the active tab in bold font - but it won't work in your case because you set the tab font to be bold already. I'll see if we can add a redo dot like in your example, it looks good.

It should always show the Intro/Outro - does it fail to show it in certain modes?
thanks for answering.
*yes, it marks the active tab in bold, but it would be to implement it in the tab in which something is playing. In order to have visual control of what you play, the active tab can remain the same.

* Correct, in the way that presents problems in some songs is: track waterfowm.
I repeat, it does not happen with all the songs, but I have a large database in which this problem happens.

Set the color for active tabs to red then it is always different to other tabs

Maybe DJsoft could ad such an option for the cardwall into the style settings...
or maybe even for all work zones
View attachment 11615
Thanks for the information, but I mean add a flash in the tab that is playing something. example: "air 1" is playing. "cart1" is playing.
this is useful for those who work with "cart wall" and "playlist".
Show with a "flahs" the tabs that are playing something.

in your case there are many colors, which can be confusing

Currently we have no plans for it, I'm, sorry.

Can you please send one of the tracks for which it fails to load the cover art to support@djsoft.net so we can check it?

Currently it marks the active tab in bold font - but it won't work in your case because you set the tab font to be bold already. I'll see if we can add a redo dot like in your example, it looks good.

It should always show the Intro/Outro - does it fail to show it in certain modes?
here is the bug, from the intro/outro mark

Attachments

• WhatsApp Video 2022-06-22 at 7.29.31 AM.gif
    WhatsApp Video 2022-06-22 at 7.29.31 AM.gif
    5.3 MB · Views: 155
Maybe DJsoft could ad such an option for the cardwall into the style settings...
or maybe even for all work zones
Other zones do not have "active" tabs as main zone does.
You can set the colors of the cart wall tabs by right-clicking them.

It would be fantastic to have that 'one event' able to cover multiple different times, on multiple different days of the week.
This instead of having to complete a multitude of events, just to achieve the same thing.
Makes sense. This will probably go for version 6.3. We've also received another suggestion to also set custom dates but I think this will be overkill.

*yes, it marks the active tab in bold, but it would be to implement it in the tab in which something is playing. In order to have visual control of what you play, the active tab can remain the same.
Active tab is the one that plays the playlist. Currently it won't mark Cart Walls or AUX Players, but I don't think this is necessary - why would one start a track in Cart Wall and switch to another tab, then forget where the track was started?

* Correct, in the way that presents problems in some songs is: track waterfowm.
I repeat, it does not happen with all the songs, but I have a large database in which this problem happens.
More information is needed on this, do you mean when Waveform is active it doesn't show Intro/Outro sometimes?

Thanks for the information, but I mean add a flash in the tab that is playing something. example: "air 1" is playing. "cart1" is playing.
You can have Cart Wall in the second zone, so you can see both the playlist window and the cart wall at the same time: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/work-zones.htm

here is the bug, from the intro/outro mark
Thank you, definitely looks like a bug.

Puede tener Cart Wall en la segunda zona, para que pueda ver tanto la ventana de la lista de reproducción como la pared del carrito al mismo tiempo: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/work-zones.htm

Gracias, definitivamente parece un error.
yes, I use 2 monitors to have more work space, the example that I attach in the image is the idea that I have. since while I use the cart wall I can also search in the explorer, or in the music library. The utility of the "flash in the tab" is to know exactly the tab that is reproducing.

We use 2 independent audio outputs, one for the main output and one for auxiliary and cart wall.

while the main playlist is stopped the cart wall is used for background music and sweepers.

Sometimes I forget to stop the cart wall, due to distractions or doing other tasks like looking for music. that's why it would be great to use a flash that tells you if it's still playing something hehe

Attachments

• 4.png
    4.png
    629.2 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:

in your case there are many colors, which can be confusing
as long as I do not give other playlist tabs an custom color red there can be no confusion :)

si, uso 2 monitores para tener mas espacio de trabajo, el ejemplo que adjunto en la imagen es la idea que tengo. ya que mientras uso la pared del carro también puedo buscar en el explorador, o en la biblioteca de música. La utilidad del "flash en la pestaña" es saber exactamente la pestaña que se está reproduciendo.

si, uso 2 monitores para tener mas espacio de trabajo, el ejemplo que adjunto en la imagen es la idea que tengo. ya que mientras uso la pared del carro también puedo buscar en el explorador, o en la biblioteca de música. La utilidad del "flash en la pestaña" es saber exactamente la pestaña que se está reproduciendo.

mientras no le dé a otras pestañas de la lista de reproducción un color rojo personalizado, no puede haber confusión:)

as long as I do not give other playlist tabs an custom color red there can be no confusion :)
Yes, I know. but when you use a mirror monitor for broadcasters, it is confusing for them
There are many colors in your radioboss. personally for me and the announcers, it's overkill to have so many colors.

I support this idea.
Something I have pushed for in the past.
It would be fantastic to have that 'one event' able to cover multiple different times, on multiple different days of the week.
This instead of having to complete a multitude of events, just to achieve the same thing.
This will mean changing events as we know them now, but the end result will be a good thing, just as adding HOURS a while back made such a difference to the way we were able to process events.
I also strongly support this idea!

Ad calendar. There should be a bar on the list informing you that there are ads scheduled. Then I can see how many tracks are between the advertising block.
Can you please provide more information on this?
I have an ad block planned. This is just an example, it may be for a different block, e.g. music block with one genre of music. Information is displayed on the playlist only 10 seconds before the broadcast. If it was possible to set an option, this block (block name) would be displayed earlier in the playlist. Then I can see how many songs I have between such planned blocks.
Track information is displayed under the play list, under this window there is information with the number of music tracks and their end time. Unfortunately, they insult when the song is playing.

A summary of the list is displayed below the playlist. The number of tracks is given and in square brackets, the time to the end of the list is displayed. Umlares the information in square brackets, blinks.

Hi,

My name is slann, and I'm testing this new beta version.

I am a blind person, and I would love to use the music library more efficiently.
I would like it if for next version you fixed accessibility in music library so that screen reader users can use it properly. Right now I can read some parts of it, but still those parts don't read adequately with jaws or NVDA.

DJsoft I just PMed you links 3 tracks that do not show album covers in Radioboss Metadata as the covers for all these tracks.

En 64 no acepta dsp de plugin y más seria que le ponga pitch de velocidad para audio y video seria genial.
DSP plugins are all 32 bit and can not work with RadioBOSS 64 bit
If you want to use DSP plugins or VST plugins 32 bit you also have to work with RadioBOSS 32 bit

Sometimes I forget to stop the cart wall, due to distractions or doing other tasks like looking for music. that's why it would be great to use a flash that tells you if it's still playing something hehe
Yes, makes sense, I have marked it for the future versions.

I have an ad block planned. This is just an example, it may be for a different block, e.g. music block with one genre of music. Information is displayed on the playlist only 10 seconds before the broadcast. If it was possible to set an option, this block (block name) would be displayed earlier in the playlist. Then I can see how many songs I have between such planned blocks.
It can't insert the tracks earlier because this can potentially affect the queue of the tracks. In Settings->Scheduler you can increase the time when the event "flashes" before starting.

A summary of the list is displayed below the playlist. The number of tracks is given and in square brackets, the time to the end of the list is displayed. Umlares the information in square brackets, blinks.
This information doesn't blink here... Can you please make a video of how this happens, if possible?

I would like it if for next version you fixed accessibility in music library so that screen reader users can use it properly. Right now I can read some parts of it, but still those parts don't read adequately with jaws or NVDA.
In its present state, it should read the music files list in the library and all the menu commands. JAWS shows be possible to read most of the windows. There are issues with NVDA and some windows are not accessible - sorry for that. This is a complex technical issue that we've failed to solve for some time already.

if you insert a saved playlist (playlist.m3u8) via event it will always play immediately.
This is sometimes not wanted, it would be very desirable if there would be an option that this playlist does NOT start immediately.

Ciao,
Ho visto che se ci sono molte librerie musicali, non è possibile scorrere le librerie con la rotellina del mouse. E' un problema solo mio o un bug? grazie

Ciao,
Ho visto che se ci sono molte librerie musicali, non è possibile scorrere le librerie con la rotellina del mouse. E' un problema solo mio o un bug? grazie
si prega di scrivere in inglese
please write in english

why do you have so many databases ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back