RadioBOSS 6.3 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noise is heard during segment skips, and sometimes during track transitions, and this noise is reflected in the broadcast recordings and streaming. This becomes more apparent in the lower the volume and the higher the LUFS value.

Attachments

• Adsız.png
    Adsız.png
    110.2 KB · Views: 83
Hello! I discovered some graphical errors. In some places, the inscriptions slide onto the buttons. My screen resolution is 1920x1080. Due to my vision, the DPI is 150%. RadioBoss Version 6.3.0.1 Here are some pictures showing where I found these bugs. I hope that I can help you with your work.
This is not a bug. When you enable "Screen reader" mode, it adds captions for the buttons, so that screen reader software can read those buttons. Without this option, buttons do not have captions, only icon.

We are a commercial radio station, so we have heavy rotation throughout the day/week. We have 146 presets! The presets are organized into groups to make them easier to find in the Playlist generator.
OK, I'll see what can be done about it.

Unfortunately, Radioboss does not have a daypart option (a jingle or song scheduled to play during a certain part of the day). We were hoping that it would be included in this new version, but unfortunately it is not. We think that this is an important part of automation.
This is planned for RadioBOSS 6.4.

Noise is heard during segment skips, and sometimes during track transitions, and this noise is reflected in the broadcast recordings and streaming. This becomes more apparent in the lower the volume and the higher the LUFS value.
Are you sure the noise does not present in the audio file? I don't see how it can be added by RadioBOSS.

Are you sure the noise does not present in the audio file? I don't see how it can be added by RadioBOSS.
I am absolutely certain that the sound file is flawless. The artifact appears when I skip by right-clicking, so I wanted to demonstrate it with the video. If you turn up the volume too much, you can hear the popping sounds that occur each time I skip by right-clicking.

This issue occurs in every song track, but it is more difficult to hear in some tracks.
I skipped to the same parts of the song by right-clicking because I thought it would be easier for you to hear in the video since the audio level is lower in that section.

Last edited:
Using the x64 version of 6.3.0.0 and with the View Option --> Track Information selected and Additional Track Information Storage Location is Database (SQLite).

If a track, other than the current track is selected, then the only Track Information displayed is the File Name. The information is displayed correctly when the track becomes the currently playing track.

Using the x64 version of 6.3.0.0 and with the View Option --> Track Information selected and Additional Track Information Storage Location is Database (SQLite).

If a track, other than the current track is selected, then the only Track Information displayed is the File Name. The information is displayed correctly when the track becomes the currently playing track.
This was fixed in version 6.3.0.1

I created a "Play Line Input" event that starts and ends with a DTMF signal. With the start DTMF is everything fine but the End DTMF signal delete all songs in the Playlist. After the End DTMF the playlist is completely empty.
"Clear playlist" is not checked.
This bug doesn't seem to reproduce here. Can you please send a screenshot of the event so we can try it with the same settings here?

Hello Dmitry, how are you?
Congratulations on the new version.
Problem: The preview button in mixstart doesn't work

Hourmarkers not working on my air pc.
(It is not updated when modifying the playlist).
It's strange but it works on my test pc
Send a video to [redacted] by wetransfer

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello.
It would be good if the footsteps could make a bridge between the song that ends and the one that starts automatically. Is this possible?

Items in the ads list can be manually reordered using dragging
(ADS Scheduler)
It would be interesting if this were also possible on the block. To rearrange the order of commercials. (Fixes the problem when more than 9 priorities are needed)
In addition, for each commercial it allows a different priority for each block

We stopped using the title column by Name and artist.
However this misses the commands. Would it be possible to add the name of the commands such as hourmaker?

1679691735976.png

%startsec and %endsec are not updated regularly.
In what other part of the program can they be used? in the txt?
1679697302082.png

I have a problem with CueOnNext.
Run a command with two commands, the first is CueOnNext, the second a playlist. (Run immediately).
Graphically in the interface it is displayed correctly. However, the fadeout of the track that was being played is not done, and it was mounted for more than a minute on the next track (Now current in the interface)

There is still a bug in the sigueeditor preview

Attachments

• Crossfade Editor 2023-03-24 20-54-41.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 123
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back