RadioBOSS 6.3 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am absolutely certain that the sound file is flawless. The artifact appears when I skip by right-clicking, so I wanted to demonstrate it with the video. If you turn up the volume too much, you can hear the popping sounds that occur each time I skip by right-clicking.

This issue occurs in every song track, but it is more difficult to hear in some tracks.
I skipped to the same parts of the song by right-clicking because I thought it would be easier for you to hear in the video since the audio level is lower in that section.
RadioBOSS applies small fade when you seek a track, I'll add it to the list of improvements, maybe it'll be possible to improve things. On radio, it's rare when a track playing position is changed, so we didn't really pay much attention to it.

Problem: The preview button in mixstart doesn't work
Added to the list of bugs.

Hourmarkers not working on my air pc.
(It is not updated when modifying the playlist).
Interesting, can you please give some details on how this occurred? If you disable and then enable markers again, are they shown correctly?

When there are few commercials the white background is not appropriate in ads scheduler skin carbon
Thank you, will be fixed in the next update.

Using the previous and next buttons in Sigue Editor when encountering the hourmarker gives an error
Looks like a bug. From the player, you can't call it at all. This definitely needs to be improved, thank you.

It would be interesting if this were also possible on the block. To rearrange the order of commercials. (Fixes the problem when more than 9 priorities are needed)
This was requested couple of times, but the problem here is any custom ordering can't be automated. If you arrange some ads manually, it prevents ads scheduler from creating the blocks in fully automatic mode. What happens with the order when some ads are expired, new ads added? What if more than 9 priorities are added, what do you think?

Hello.
It would be good if the footsteps could make a bridge between the song that ends and the one that starts automatically. Is this possible?
Can you please provide some details on this?

%startsec and %endsec are not updated regularly.
In what other part of the program can they be used? in the txt?
Should be updated, each time a new title is sent. Looks like a bug :)

I have a problem with CueOnNext.
Run a command with two commands, the first is CueOnNext, the second a playlist. (Run immediately).
Graphically in the interface it is displayed correctly. However, the fadeout of the track that was being played is not done, and it was mounted for more than a minute on the next track (Now current in the interface)
Looks like the fade out was not triggered, I'll add it to the list of bugs, thank you!

I would agree with one of the previous comments that it would be good to have a volume control for the monitor card. This would solve the problem of using a screen reader with RadioBoss. Now we need to have three cards in order for the screen reader to work on the third one. With independent volume control for the monitor card, we could also use a screen reader on the same card. These hour markers are a great thing. Would it be possible to set RadioBoss to insert one of the jingles from a specific folder at each hour marker and then insert a teaser?

• New crossfading option: Mix Start determines where the following track is mixed in; mix start can be automatically detected
Hello, Where could this option be available to enable?

Thank you

Hello.
It would be good if the footsteps could make a bridge between the song that ends and the one that starts automatically. Is this possible?
That the files that are selected to step on the songs can make a bridge between the end of the song that is playing and the beginning of the song that is going to play, that this can be done automatically.

Interesting, can you please give some details on how this occurred? If you disable and then enable markers again, are they shown correctly?
A quick test I see that it is when I lower the track that is being played. (When I raise it, it work correctly)
Turning off and on marks fixes it.

I was thinking of a way to implement dtmf of exit.
We currently use virtual cable with the monitor output in line in, to detect the tones that arrive by streaming and launch the commercials in the simultaneous player.
The problem is that it then goes silent and you won't hear the exit tone.
An advanced option to not mute the monitor output when playing simultaneously might be a good idea. (and that the audio of the simultaneous player is not heard)
Checking dtmf by url was not a good idea, we tried it and as the days went by they got out of sync.

I was thinking of a way to implement dtmf of exit.
We currently use virtual cable with the monitor output in line in, to detect the tones that arrive by streaming and launch the commercials in the simultaneous player.
The problem is that it then goes silent and you won't hear the exit tone.
An advanced option to not mute the monitor output when playing simultaneously might be a good idea. (and that the audio of the simultaneous player is not heard)
Checking dtmf by url was not a good idea, we tried it and as the days went by they got out of sync.
or maybe another DTMF option "Search tones in main player", I don't know if it is technically possible

Fast forward the song doesn't update the hourmarker either. (In radio it is not very common, but it should be taken into account)

DTMF exit option: allow to finish playing selected file types (e.g. commercials) instead of terminating event right away
I had a playlist with the following types of files. (The song was not any kind of file). It would be a test ad block, executed from the programmer with DTMF

Send an end dtmf tone at the time the song was ending and thethe song ended (This is fine) and the event. (I should have done it after the Comercial file type)
1679773239726.png

Last edited:
Also the new DTMF end file type wait function doesn't work in the simultaneous player

Last edited:
Good evening everyone
I test a lot of programs and have now tested the boss for three days and was really thrilled I use a mishpullt and a controller here and I took the software that was with the controller, unfortunately it only works via Icecast, so I tested it on my computer and Shoutcast on my radio server and that worked wonderfully. The title display showed everything that other programs did not, so I can only recommend Radioboss for my purposes, that's enough

Since I send a lot with a controller, I would be interested to know whether it could be integrated into the radio boss because of the mapping etc. or whether it was bad

Since I send a lot with a controller, I would be interested to know whether it could be integrated into the radio boss because of the mapping etc. or whether it was bad
da der Radioboss nicht MIDI fähig ist kann einen Controller nicht betrieben werden
since the Radioboss is not MIDI capable a controller cannot be operated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back