RadioBOSS Cloud [alpha]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have linked to post to Twitter but it does every track is there a way of only posting every other or every 4 tracks to Twitter are you able to post to Facebook also

Also have you got report generator yet

Thanks

Also I play the news via a stream and I can set it to play on the hour but I can stop it between
From 7pm till 11pm is there away cheers

wireradio said:
I have linked to post to Twitter but it does every track is there a way of only posting every other or every 4 tracks
Currently it posts nowplaying tweets every track. So one can see in twitter what's currently being played.

wireradio said:
are you able to post to Facebook also
Currently that's not supported. I'm not sure if Facebook is suitable for such frequent updates.

wireradio said:
Also have you got report generator yet
It will be added in later updates, once essential features (streaming related) are in ready state.

wireradio said:
Also I play the news via a stream and I can set it to play on the hour but I can stop it between
From 7pm till 11pm is there away cheers
Soon there will be "no more than N times" option for the event repeat feature. It will allow you to schedule an event that starts at 11pm, repeats every hour with repeat count set to "22" - it will make event run every hour from 11pm to 7pm.

I am very excited about the RadioBoss Cloud. I like it very much. A feature that I would wish would be that for programs that you have uploaded as one or more files for the title information could deposit a CUE.

I also hope that it will soon be possible to stream to other Icecast servers. Since I already own one.

David Heuer said:
I also hope that it will soon be possible to stream to other Icecast servers. Since I already own one.

You can setup a simple relay connection to rebroadcast your RB cloud stream If you have access to your icecast configuration file. This is how I'm doing it for now until a more flexible solution is provided. The relay however works fairly stable, even live broadcasts are forwarded to the other server.

Steffen

David Heuer said:
A feature that I would wish would be that for programs that you have uploaded as one or more files for the title information could deposit a CUE.
We'll consider adding .cue file support to allow title updates for long tracks.

David Heuer said:
This is planned for the next release - the feature is ready and it's currently under internal testing.

Thanks. I have created an event with a file that should be sent every 30 minutes. Can title information be included in the overlay playpack? 

David Heuer said:
Thanks. I have created an event with a file that should be sent every 30 minutes. Can title information be included in the overlay playpack? 
Overlay playback events do not send title updates. The titles are sent only to tracks that are played in the playlist.

RadioBOSS Cloud 0.2.3 alpha

What's new:
  • Additional encoders - send stream to specified external server(s)
  • Sample Rate configuration option for encoding
  • Twitter/TuineIn request - improved logging
  • Internal improvements

I've just tested that with the external server. Unfortunately, only the AudioDJ will be transferred. will you be able to stream live broadcasts to external stations in the future?

David Heuer said:
I've just tested that with the external server. Unfortunately, only the AudioDJ will be transferred. will you be able to stream live broadcasts to external stations in the future?
Yes, it will. Currently we work on this, I think in a week or two this will be improved.

Couple of items for consideration -

1.) When operating in autoplaylist mode the ability to on the fly drag and drop a song(s) into the next spot coming up on the playlist
2.) Color coding of Songs, Promos Liner, Jingles etc. while in the playlist
3.) Adding an external stream  still in beta test or a real option to use

Doug Sinclair

One other item - anyway to move files from one Cloud Station to another different cloud station with in the RadioBOSS cloud system?  in other words duplicate the same files on another station internally.

Doug Sinclair

Doug Sinclair said:
1.) When operating in autoplaylist mode the ability to on the fly drag and drop a song(s) into the next spot coming up on the playlist
This is what we have planned for one of the future updates.

Doug Sinclair said:
2.) Color coding of Songs, Promos Liner, Jingles etc. while in the playlist
Thank you for the suggestion, this will be added too.

Doug Sinclair said:
3.) Adding an external stream  still in beta test or a real option to use
It's a real option to use but currently with some limitations - it will broadcast autodj only (what RadioBOSS Cloud itself plays) but not your live stream (what you broadcast to /live mount point).

Doug Sinclair said:
One other item - anyway to move files from one Cloud Station to another different cloud station with in the RadioBOSS cloud system?  in other words duplicate the same files on another station internally.
Currently this is not possible, and I don't think it'll ever be possible due to potential problems it can cause (for instance, you cancel one stream but files from that streaming account were used for another stream). All accounts are isolated and independent from each other and I think it should better stay that way.

Hello,

I'd like to have an option which allows uploading of custom m3u playlists with hand-picked tracks. This is usefull to e.g. create special music show playlists with a fixed flow. Assuming RadioBoss Cloud uses relative paths to create playlists, this should work as far as a local copy of the media library exists using the same subfolder structure. Building static playlists currently is a little uncomfortable, therefore I'd prefer creating them offline.

Steffen

Steffen Schultz said:
I'd like to have an option which allows uploading of custom m3u playlists with hand-picked tracks. This is usefull to e.g. create special music show playlists with a fixed flow. Assuming RadioBoss Cloud uses relative paths to create playlists, this should work as far as a local copy of the media library exists using the same subfolder structure. Building static playlists currently is a little uncomfortable, therefore I'd prefer creating them offline.
Thank you for the suggestion. This will be possible in one of the next updates.

just a suggestion any chance for a feature to be added which would allow listeners to browse and request songs.

sirswaghorse said:
just a suggestion any chance for a feature to be added which would allow listeners to browse and request songs.
Yes, we have this feature planned for the future updates.

wireradio said:
I got a problem  it says RPC ERROR 503 Scheduler

And it?s not broadcasting
There is a problem with c2.radioboss.fm server, should be resolved shortly, we're working on it.

Update: the problem is fixed now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back