RadioBOSS Cloud [alpha]

Status
Not open for further replies.
In your plans liquidsoap? Audio stops when I finish a live stream  :-\

--

A scheduler like this would be great, just sayin'

Attachments

• calendar_scrot-10e2e2b4f74364c5bab0b6c78aeb2507a0cc9b9f0cf3d1e1ba6b3992bb63a0e4.png
    calendar_scrot-10e2e2b4f74364c5bab0b6c78aeb2507a0cc9b9f0cf3d1e1ba6b3992bb63a0e4.png
    66.9 KB · Views: 402
Terry said:
What a beautiful job you've done with the "Recent Tracks" listing. It looks wonderful on the Overview window.   Great Work!
Thank you! :)

jordelquino said:
In your plans liquidsoap? Audio stops when I finish a live stream 
No liquidsoap as we're building our own platform for autodj, scheduling etc. What features do you miss in the current scheduler?

No liquidsoap as we're building our own platform for autodj, scheduling etc. What features do you miss in the current scheduler?

Why my stream stops when I finish a live stream? I need to reload the page to continue the auto dj tracks  :-\

I was airtime pro customer in the past and miss some features like DJ management, shows sorted by color, record live shows and upload immediately to Soundcloud / Mixcloud, schedule repeats, etc.

https://youtu.be/Jn3OdwsPQBU

Attachments

• calendar-1024x381-1.png
    calendar-1024x381-1.png
    267.9 KB · Views: 455
  • Screen-Shot-2015-07-22-at-10.26.50.png
    Screen-Shot-2015-07-22-at-10.26.50.png
    173.6 KB · Views: 405
  • Screen-Shot-2015-07-21-at-09.44.27.png
    Screen-Shot-2015-07-21-at-09.44.27.png
    18.4 KB · Views: 378
  • Screen-Shot-2015-07-22-at-09.35.24.png
    Screen-Shot-2015-07-22-at-09.35.24.png
    43 KB · Views: 399
jordelquino said:
Why my stream stops when I finish a live stream? I need to reload the page to continue the auto dj tracks 
This is a bug in Icecast - sometimes the switch does not happen. We'll change the way transition works in one of the next updates, and the problem will be gone.

jordelquino said:
features like DJ management, shows sorted by color, record live shows and upload immediately to Soundcloud / Mixcloud
Most of those features are planned for the future updates, and will be gradually implemented once all the essential features are there and working reliably.

jordelquino said:
schedule repeats
Repeats are already possible, you can repeat events every set period of minutes, daily, weekly etc.

RadioBOSS Cloud 0.1.9 alpha

Changes:
- Playing track artwork: widget and direct image link to display it on web site, default cover artwork for tracks with no artwork
- Upcoming events list in the Overview tab
- "To playlist" button added to file list in Media to add tracks to the end of the selected playlist
- Channel number (mono/stereo) configuration option added
- "Public stream" configuration option added
- Improved mini player

djsoft said:
RadioBOSS Cloud 0.1.9 alpha

Changes:
- Playing track artwork: widget and direct image link to display it on web site, default cover artwork for tracks with no artwork
- Upcoming events list in the Overview tab
- "To playlist" button added to file list in Media to add tracks to the end of the selected playlist
- Channel number (mono/stereo) configuration option added
- "Public stream" configuration option added
- Improved mini player
for when the integration of tunein radio is foreseen to send the metados to said platform

anthonydejesus03 said:
for when the integration of tunein radio is foreseen to send the metados to said platform
It should be done soon, the feature is currently under development.

RadioBOSS Cloud 0.2.0 alpha

Changes:
- Overlay playback events: playlist pause and playlist level options to control the main playlist while overlay event is being played
- Fixed some minor issues
- Internal changes to improve service quality and speed

djsoft said:
RadioBOSS Cloud 0.2.0 alpha

Changes:
- Overlay playback events: playlist pause and playlist level options to control the main playlist while overlay event is being played
- Fixed some minor issues
- Internal changes to improve service quality and speed

I would like to see in the next updates real time listeners statistics (country/city/devices) and a feature to turn automatically live shows into on-demand audio / podcasts. Uploads in the background and navigate on the platform while uploading.

i have a special request for you.

i have some financial issues at the moment.

i would like to know if it's possible to stop the service for few months without loosing the database i created on your servers.

lot of radios have financial issues and can't broadcast everytime like me.

or i can decide to open a christmas station, and only broadcast one month per year keeping the database for the following year.

keep up the good work and have a great day !

jordelquino said:
I would like to see in the next updates real time listeners statistics (country/city/devices)
This is currently under development and should be added in one of the next updates.

jordelquino said:
feature to turn automatically live shows into on-demand audio / podcasts
There will be "stream archive" feature to record stream on schedule. On demand audio is not supported, but we'll consider it for the future.

jordelquino said:
Uploads in the background and navigate on the platform while uploading.
This is a good idea - noted for the future. Currently you can open two tabs in the browser, do uploads in one and work in another.

www.housestationlive.com said:
i would like to know if it's possible to stop the service for few months without loosing the database i created on your servers.
I'm sorry, but that's not possible.

RadioBOSS Cloud 0.2.1 alpha

Changes
  • Twitter integration (send nowplaying tweets)
  • TuneIn integration
  • Bugs fixed

djsoft said:

Changes

Is it possible to send the name of the "playlist" to Twitter?

Greetings, Jens

Jens said:
Is it possible to send the name of the "playlist" to Twitter?
Yes, it will be possible to send the event name to nowplaying (including Twiter etc).

RadioBOSS Cloud 0.2.2 alpha

Changes
  • Playback gain (output level) configuration option
  • Replay Gain configuration
  • Gap Killer configuration
  • Fixed Twitter integration bug
  • Fixed bugs in widgets

djsoft said:

Changes
  • TuneIn integration
  • Bugs fixed
Thanks for integrating the tunein radio API but it happens to me that you have entered everything you asked for and it turns out that you do not send anything to tunein, it does not show me the metadata

anthonydejesus03 said:
Thanks for integrating the tunein radio API but it happens to me that you have entered everything you asked for and it turns out that you do not send anything to tunein, it does not show me the metadata
Thank you for letting us know, we'll check if it's a bug.

Hello,

thanks for adding the replaygain support. I'm wondering how this is being calculated. When I move the slider The overall gain level changes, but there are still some volume differences from file to file. So I'm assuming the replaygain doesn't add album-based gain information to all files like e.g. in Airtime?

I've noticed that the "now playing" and "recent tracks" widgets are not working in all browsers. At least IE11 is broken and shows "undefined" instead of song titles.
Is it allowed to adapt the widget code for e.g. CMS plugins? I'm working on a plugin for the Yellow Markdown CMS.

BTW: My traffic counter is not being reset upon new accounting period. I can open a ticket if this needs further investigation, but this is currently far from urgent.

Steffen

Steffen Schultz said:
I'm wondering how this is being calculated. When I move the slider The overall gain level changes
The "Playback level" slider is not connected to the Replay Gain feature - it just sets how the final output level is corrected. In most cases, it should be left at "0 dB".

Steffen Schultz said:
thanks for adding the replaygain support. I'm wondering how this is being calculated
RadioBOSS Cloud does not calculate it - it uses the ReplayGain tag (the "Track ReplayGain" field, to be specific) if it presents in the track's tag. If not, it plays the track as it is.
You can scan tracks (before uploading) using the Foobar2000 software, please see this post for more information: https://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,4036.0.html

Steffen Schultz said:
I've noticed that the "now playing" and "recent tracks" widgets are not working in all browsers. At least IE11 is broken and shows "undefined" instead of song titles.
Yes, it appears that IE does not support some of the modern JavaScript features widgets use. I won't promise that widgets will be fixed to support the outdated browser. IE is in the "End of life" status officially, so its usage will (if not already) drop to almost nothing soon.

Steffen Schultz said:
Is it allowed to adapt the widget code for e.g. CMS plugins? I'm working on a plugin for the Yellow Markdown CMS.
Yes, you can do anything you like with the widgets code, there are no limitations.

Steffen Schultz said:
BTW: My traffic counter is not being reset upon new accounting period. I can open a ticket if this needs further investigation, but this is currently far from urgent.
It's reset on 1st day of every month.

djsoft said:
It's reset on 1st day of every month.

OK thanks, I'll observe this at the end of february and file a ticket if this happens again. My traffic counter was at 1 GB at the end of january, and still showed this at the beginning of february while my RadioBoss instance even wasn't streaming.

Steffen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back