RadioBOSS Cloud [alpha]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like the version number has not changed. The display will continue in the lower right corner: RadioBOSS Cloud v0.3.7 beta. But the new features are available.

Is this possible in the future?

Attachments

• 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 393
SertanejaPop said:
And the option to create a playlist with command?
SertanejaPop said:
Is this possible in the future?
Probably, yes, in the future we will include support for Playlist Generator.

thedavidonair said:
It looks like the version number has not changed. The display will continue in the lower right corner: RadioBOSS Cloud v0.3.7 beta. But the new features are available.
Thank you, it appears that version number was not updated for some reason... Will be fixed shortly.

At the risk of sounding annoying, will you program custom track mix points into RBCloud? I see you added trigger mix level and, while that?s great, it?s not what I want. So, I?m asking because I love your service...and I appreciate your work with this, but I have to move on if this is not in the plans for future updates. If you?ve already addressed this in a previous posting (that isn?t mine), I would appreciate a reply with quote so I can reference that part of the thread. This and audio processing are my only problems with RBCloud thus far (though I haven?t actively evaluated the entirety of this service since I haven?t actually ?used? it). Your response is appreciate and I?m hoping for good news.

ajtavez said:
At the risk of sounding annoying, will you program custom track mix points into RBCloud?
This may be added in the future, but it's not immediate plans, as currently there are more important features that we plan on adding.

ajtavez said:
This and audio processing are my only problems with RBCloud thus far
Basic audio processing (equalizer and compressor) will be added soon, those features are currently under development.

SertanejaPop said:
You could have how to add the song directly to the playlist.
It will be possible soon to add tracks directly in the Overview tab, the file list will be on the right. We currently work on this feature.

wzqr said:
Any thought of adding Dropbox fetch? This would eliminate the need for a PC completely.
We currently consider adding an "Import from Dropbox" feature, it will download files from Dropbox folder into a RadioBOSS Cloud folder.

jordelquino said:
Google Drive too please
I think that would be possible too, same way as with Dropbox - select a folder in Media, then download files from Google Drive to that folder.

They can integrate what it is to edit the songs in batches since it would be a good alternative to having to select song by song to edit them.

anthonydejesus03 said:
They can integrate what it is to edit the songs in batches since it would be a good alternative to having to select song by song to edit them.
Currently we don't have such plans, I'm sorry. I suggest editing tracks in batch on the PC, before uploading them to RadioBOSS Cloud.

Can it be made possible to consider live broadcasts in event scheduling? An event option similar to "wait for current track to finish", but also for live broadcasts. This would make transition between live and automated content even better, for example if a live show is a little longer than expected.

RadioBOSS Cloud 0.3.9 beta

What's new
  • Media: search in file list
  • Media: shows folder size
  • Media: improved file list display
  • Improved Select dialog when selecting a track
  • Nowplaying widget can show listener number
  • Minor UI improvements

RadioBOSS Cloud 0.4.0 beta

Internal improvements and tweaks to improve performance, control panel responsiveness and overall stability.

This update due to its nature caused two downtimes about 3 minutes each, we're sorry for the inconvenience it had caused.

RadioBOSS Cloud 0.4.1 beta

Added Icecast server version selector: regular "Icecast 2.4.3" (default) or "Icecast 2.4.0 kh10". The "kh" version is required if the stream is used with StreamLicensing service.

RadioBOSS Cloud 0.4.2 beta

What's new:
  • Tracks tab in overview section allows to drag tracks directly to playlist window
  • Live broadcast: ability to wait for current track to finish
  • Overview page shows active "overlay playback" events

djsoft said:
  • Live broadcast: ability to wait for current track to finish

I just tested this feature and messed up the beginning of my live broadcast. :) As it seems I don't have to start the show exactly at the top of the hour but a few seconds earlier, otherwise the automation will play the backup content until the waiting time is over and then fades into the live stream input.
Does this feature also work the other way around when turning off the live stream? That's what I actually was thinking of when asking for this. I have disabled this option for now.

Steffen

Hello.

Do you think you will add the ability to add a teaser in Radioboss Cloud?

It's the feature missing for you to put all my feeds in Radioboss Cloud ?

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back