RadioBOSS Cloud [alpha]

Status
Not open for further replies.
djsoft said:
anthonydejesus03 said:
He still keeps giving me an error and asks me to log in where I've already started it
This is really odd... We've tested it on numerous computers and in all major web browsers. Please make sure that you have Cookies enabled in the web browser. If you use 3rd party antivirus software, make sure it does not block cookies or any other elements of RadioBOSS Cloud web app.
I'll have to check my computer properly because now I'm on my mobile phone and I'm not wrong. I went up a track and it was a success but from the computer I will not have to find out what the problem is.

Already verify and get to the point that it is my network that rejects my login and I get an error, check it on another network and it fits me well does not give me an error and I have uploaded two tracks without problems.

anthonydejesus03 said:
it is my network that rejects my login
Thank you for the info - if you get more information on specifics to the problem, please share it here, in case other people have the same problem.

anthonydejesus03 said:
I want to know if RadioBoss Cloud can send the name of the artist and the song to TuneIn Radio like Shout.ca does.
It will be able soon - this feature is currently under development.

RadioBOSS Cloud v0.1.4 alpha

Changes:
- Added "Now playing" widget (Integrations)
- Added simple web page - auto-generated, fully customized (Integrations)
- Added web port streaming addresses: 80 for http, 443 for https (Information)
- Lots of backend improvements

djsoft said:
RadioBOSS Cloud v0.1.4 alpha

Changes:
- Added "Now playing" widget (Integrations)
- Added simple web page - auto-generated, fully customized (Integrations)
- Added web port streaming addresses: 80 for http, 443 for https (Information)
- Lots of backend improvements
I would like you to improve the problem that I raised a few days ago, talk to my internet provider and this is what he told me "it happens that the page authenticates a single ip, and in my network there are several ip at the same time to offer the service that's why it is disconnected "

anthonydejesus03 said:
djsoft said:
anthonydejesus03 said:
He still keeps giving me an error and asks me to log in where I've already started it
This is really odd... We've tested it on numerous computers and in all major web browsers. Please make sure that you have Cookies enabled in the web browser. If you use 3rd party antivirus software, make sure it does not block cookies or any other elements of RadioBOSS Cloud web app.
I'll have to check my computer properly because now I'm on my mobile phone and I'm not wrong. I went up a track and it was a success but from the computer I will not have to find out what the problem is.

Upon the completion of a playing track, it should be deleted from the Playlist and a new track added to the bottom of the Playlist. This is more logical and less confusing about what upcoming track hasn't been played yet. The ability to move un-played tracks up and down would also be a nice feature. Having a large library, I would like to see a SEARCH for tracks feature and a dark theme for the interface as light grey on a bright white background is difficult to see and very stressful on the eyes. Also, connection to a shoutcast server would be welcome. I know the program will have many updates before it's first major release, So far, it looks very good and will continue to do so. Good luck with this project!

Djsoft already solved the problem that I raised a few days ago that when I started session I said internal error 500 and closed the session, I solved it with a simple extension of VPN that installs for Chrome now does not give me errors.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 484
anthonydejesus03 said:
I would like you to improve the problem that I raised a few days ago, talk to my internet provider and this is what he told me "it happens that the page authenticates a single ip, and in my network there are several ip at the same time to offer the service that's why it is disconnected "
Yes, makes sense. For security purposes we locked login to IP address. We'll think of some solution for the next update, thank you for the information.

Terry said:
Upon the completion of a playing track, it should be deleted from the Playlist and a new track added to the bottom of the Playlist.
RadioBOSS Cloud works in a different way - it loops through the playlist items, that's how the rotation is played. Please see the Quick Start guide to see how the rotation is built - https://www.radioboss.fm/radioboss-cloud-quick-start-guide/

In a typical rotation, there are no regular tracks in the playlist as such. Instead, there are special items called "Track List" that select tracks from the folder according to the rules.

Terry said:
The ability to move un-played tracks up and down would also be a nice feature.
Yes, I think we'll make it possible to edit the playlist window contents, e.g move, delete, add tracks.

Terry said:
I would like to see a SEARCH for tracks feature
Do you mean search in the Media section, to search tracks in folders?

Terry said:
dark theme for the interface as light grey on a bright white background is difficult to see and very stressful on the eyes
Good idea - dark theme will be added once UI layout becomes more or less stable.

Terry said:
Also, connection to a shoutcast server would be welcome.
It will be possible to send stream to user supplied external Shoutcast server. There are technical, legal and general reasons why we decided not to offer Shoutcast within the service - that's why streaming to external Shoutcast server only.

Thank you very much for the suggestions!

anthonydejesus03 said:
Djsoft already solved the problem that I raised a few days ago that when I started session I said internal error 500 and closed the session, I solved it with a simple extension of VPN that installs for Chrome now does not give me errors.
The VPN server makes your IP address constant so the session works correctly - we'll make some adjustments in the next update (0.1.5) so you don't have to use the VPN to work with RB Cloud.

Do you mean search in the Media section, to search tracks in folders? Yes, this is what I meant The ability to search tracks within folders. This will be very useful with a large library.

When switching to a new playlist, instead of selecting a new track from the same folder, the first track is repeating  Screenshot attachment

Attachments

• Screenshot (10).png
    Screenshot (10).png
    2.3 MB · Views: 519
Terry said:
Yes, this is what I meant The ability to search tracks within folders. This will be very useful with a large library.
This will be added in one of the next updates.

Terry said:
When switching to a new playlist, instead of selecting a new track from the same folder, the first track is repeating  Screenshot attachment
Those are "draft" track selections. The final track selection is made only for the following track, and subsequent tracks will be re-evaluated when they are about to play. In your case, different tracks will be selected - it won't play "Marilyn Horne" four times in a row :)
We've made some UI adjustments to make this behavior more obvious - it won't show draft selections, instead, it will show source folders from where it's going to select a track.

RadioBOSS Cloud 0.1.5 alpha

Changes:
- Added tune in links widget (Integration)
- Minor UI improvements and bug fixes
- Fixed log in session didn't work when user IP was changing
- Internal improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back