RadioBOSS Cloud [alpha]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheslley said:
But I also tested different times for the other file types
Can you please provide more information so that we could reproduce the problem here?

nelson c said:
But I do not like that the panel of the current track and next track will be modified according to the length of the title. I think I should have a fixed size
Yes, I'd say the whole "Overview" section is currently far from perfect :) It simply doesn't look well... We'll do something about it.

RadioBOSS Cloud v0.1.2 alpha

Changes:
- New options for file types: do not send title to the server, assign custom broadcasting title format
- Improved UI for crossfade settings
- Increased upload file size limit
- Lots of internal/backend changes addressing reported problems

I find this crossfade very confusing, it does not obey the settings made by me, for example: use fade in for vignettes of 0.1 sec but in live it uses fade in default.

Wheslley said:
I find this crossfade very confusing, it does not obey the settings made by me, for example: use fade in for vignettes of 0.1 sec but in live it uses fade in default.
It could be a bug. Can you please post screenshots of your File Types and Crossfades settings? We'll try the same configuration here.

RadioBOSS Cloud is temporarily unavailable due to technical problems at the datacenter. We expect this issue to be resolved soon.

To be clearer, how should I set crossfade to the vignette file? I want to set only mix: 0.5 and I do not want to fade in or fade out.

How is it done?

Attachments

• 0123.jpg
    0123.jpg
    342 KB · Views: 522
Wheslley said:
To be clearer, how should I set crossfade to the vignette file? I want to set only mix: 0.5 and I do not want to fade in or fade out.

How is it done?
On your screenshot, you don't have any special settings for the "Vinhetas" file type, so it's mixed according to the default settings.

If you don't need it to fade in and fade out, check both "Fade in" and "Fade out" checkboxes for the "Vinhetas" file type and set values to "0". This will turn off the fades. Then check the "Mix" checkbox and set its value to "0.5" seconds. Click Save and that should be it.

Also make sure that file type setup is correct - if it still does not work, please send a screenshot of file type settings.

I have already done this, the system perfectly accepts the fade in: 0 fade out: 0 but listening to the fades still happens.

If you can access my account and listen you will notice that fade in and fade out is happening for the "Vignette" files even though they are set to 0

Every time you tried to log in, I get an error. Sometimes you enter and I get an error and then you close me, you can tell me that it can be

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (3).png
    Captura de pantalla (3).png
    82.3 KB · Views: 501
Wheslley said:
If you can access my account and listen you will notice that fade in and fade out is happening for the "Vignette" files even though they are set to 0
I checked your account, and the problem is that you assigned one folder to two different file types: "Vinhetas" and "Commercials". This way the file types will not work correctly. I suggest you to unassign the folder from the commercial file type (click the "Remove" button, then save settings).

anthonydejesus03 said:
Every time you tried to log in, I get an error. Sometimes you enter and I get an error and then you close me, you can tell me that it can be
According to our records, you canceled the account, so it was automatically terminated by the system. I recreated if for you, the account should work now. Please check your email for login details.

Now I adapt with the crossfade, the system seems to me very consistent, the basics to start already works perfectly. Congratulations and I wish everyone success.

Help, I just registered with the small plan but when I try to log in, it tells me this error and it pulls me out and I have to log in and time goes by.

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.jpg
    Screenshot_3.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 484
  • Screenshot_4.jpg
    Screenshot_4.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 498
anthonydejesus03 said:
Help, I just registered with the small plan but when I try to log in, it tells me this error and it pulls me out and I have to log in and time goes by.
This does not reproduce here... What web browser do you use, does it have any extensions installed? Can you try using it with a different browser?

djsoft said:
anthonydejesus03 said:
This does not reproduce here... What web browser do you use, does it have any extensions installed? Can you try using it with a different browser?
I use the Google Chrome browser, I have also used the Microsoft Edge and I am mistaken, sometimes I get it, and after a short time it says "error"

anthonydejesus03 said:
after a short time it says "error"
Thanks for the information. We'll check what could be wrong - soon a new version with better error diagnostics will be released.

RadioBOSS Cloud v0.1.3 alpha

Changes:
- Added new Integrations section. Currently it offers web player, new widgets will be added in the coming updates
- Internal improvements

djsoft said:
RadioBOSS Cloud v0.1.3 alpha

Changes:
- Added new Integrations section. Currently it offers web player, new widgets will be added in the coming updates
- Internal improvements
He still keeps giving me an error and asks me to log in where I've already started it

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.jpg
    Screenshot_4.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 493
  • Screenshot_5.jpg
    Screenshot_5.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 482
  • Screenshot_6.jpg
    Screenshot_6.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 458
  • Screenshot_7.jpg
    Screenshot_7.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 489
anthonydejesus03 said:
He still keeps giving me an error and asks me to log in where I've already started it
This is really odd... We've tested it on numerous computers and in all major web browsers. Please make sure that you have Cookies enabled in the web browser. If you use 3rd party antivirus software, make sure it does not block cookies or any other elements of RadioBOSS Cloud web app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back