- Added recently played tracks widget
- Improved track titles display in the playlist
- Fixed some file management problems
- Changed error messages when working with files or folders in Media section
- Fixed playlist naming errors
- Minor UI improvements
- Fixed: sometimes title/duration was not displayed for some tracks
- Lots of internal changes for improved reliability

So with playlists set up and playing 24/7, is there a way to play one song of choice? i.e., there's a particular song I want to play next, then resume the playlist, how can I do that?

Ever since the update, I have not been able to upload any music. Even trying just one file at a time, it errors out. I have reset the server, and rebooted my computer. Same thing. Everything errors out. Internet speed is fine/normal.

HELP! I can't upload files :'(

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2017-12-26 a la(s) 01.42.22.png
    Captura de pantalla 2017-12-26 a la(s) 01.42.22.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 385
Elysa said:
So with playlists set up and playing 24/7, is there a way to play one song of choice? i.e., there's a particular song I want to play next, then resume the playlist, how can I do that?
You can schedule an event to play the song at the set time - use the Scheduler section to do it.

Elysa said:
Ever since the update, I have not been able to upload any music. Even trying just one file at a time, it errors out. I have reset the server, and rebooted my computer. Same thing. Everything errors out. Internet speed is fine/normal.
We'll check what could be wrong there. Please note that there's no need to reboot the PC when something's wrong with RadioBOSS Cloud - it's enough to close the tab in the browser and reopen it. Or simply press Ctrl+F5 to force reload the app.

jordelquino said:
HELP! I can't upload files
You can hover the number of failed files text ("1") to see the reason why upload failed. (but in this case it appears to be a software bug in the app).

It is still a problem, after configuring the numbers so this happens with the Chrome browser and Firefox, works perfectly only in Internet Explorer, This also happens in Microsoft Edge and Mobile browsers. I mentioned this here in the forum you told me to check the plugins not installed in Chrome, but I believe not to be plugins because it happens in other browsers mentioned above, including the mobile.

Attachments

• 0012331.JPG
    0012331.JPG
    147.5 KB · Views: 387
Wheslley said:
It is still a problem, after configuring the numbers so this happens with the Chrome browser and Firefox, works perfectly only in Internet Explorer, This also happens in Microsoft Edge and Mobile browsers. I mentioned this here in the forum you told me to check the plugins not installed in Chrome, but I believe not to be plugins because it happens in other browsers mentioned above, including the mobile.
We've tested it on all major browsers and problem did not confirm... From your screenshot it appears that you use Mac version - we'll test this too.

Wheslley said:
Is still sending names titles.
Yes, currently the "Recently played tracks" widget does not respect the "Do not send title" option - will be fixed in one of the next updates.

jordelquino said:
I can create multiple mountpoints?  ???
Currently it only supports one mount point. For what purpose do you want to use multiple mount points?

Currently it only supports one mount point. For what purpose do you want to use multiple mount points?

Sometimes my station opens a secondary stream (mount point) for special broadcasts (live concerts, djs sets, partys, etc).

jordelquino said:
Sometimes my station opens a secondary stream (mount point) for special broadcasts (live concerts, djs sets, partys, etc).
You can use the /live mount point for such a purpose.

Elysa said:
Alert! RadioBoss Cloud is down... RPC Error. about 15 minutes now.
I checked your account and it appears to be working fine now. If you still experience the problem, try refreshing the page.

More slots added to allow registering RadioBOSS Cloud accounts: https://www.radioboss.fm/radioboss-cloud/

I was uploading files for several hours and now I see that the percentage of upload is not correct

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 407
nelson c said:
I was uploading files for several hours and now I see that the percentage of upload is not correct
Percentage is calculated based on upload size, not the number of files.

gaetanlabrecque said:
Not sure if this has been asked before, but is it possible to send metadata information like we do with the Radioboss app?
RadioBOSS Cloud has the "Now playing" widget in the Integrations section, it shows the currently playing track title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back