RadioBOSS Cloud [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
djsoft said:
Can you please specify what feature is it?
This feature is in RadioBoss software, with which you can schedule events for certain hours and minutes separately in just one schedule. Ex: The event is scheduled for 01:00, 02:15, 06:30, 08:20. You can choose which hours and which minutes to repeat.

SertanejaPop said:
djsoft said:
Can you please specify what feature is it?
This feature is in RadioBoss software, with which you can schedule events for certain hours and minutes separately in just one schedule. Ex: The event is scheduled for 01:00, 02:15, 06:30, 08:20. You can choose which hours and which minutes to repeat.

De igual manera como elije los dias de la semana, seria bueno que tambien se puedan elejir las horas que queires que un evento se repita  ;)

RadioBOSS Cloud 0.7.6 beta

What's new

Additional users support. Create DJ accounts with limited contol panel access and optional ability to stream live with their own password.

URGENT!!! Error 400 we can no longer make changes to account. I tried to reach you guys but no result. therefore through forum

SertanejaPop said:
Ads Scheduler may be aded in the future, but it won't happen fast.

WKOM said:
URGENT!!! Error 400 we can no longer make changes to account. I tried to reach you guys but no result. therefore through forum
radiomanpasand said:
Yes, I'm having the same problem.. can't upload or delete or make changes to media library on Cloud account. PLEASE HELP .. Urgent!
I'm sorry for the inconvenience. We're currently working on it, it will be fixed soon.

Hi, I've uploaded some files using FTP and I'm trying to select a folder for the custom file types, but no folders show up?

The folders do appear under the Media section.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-01-01 at 2.14.06 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-01-01 at 2.14.06 PM.png
    146 KB · Views: 478
  • Screenshot 2020-01-01 at 2.16.09 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-01-01 at 2.16.09 PM.png
    227.4 KB · Views: 479
For some reason, the arrow to expand the foldert is not displayed - we'll check what could be wrong there. What web browser do you use?

Please find the picture attached - try clicking to the area where the arrow is supposed to be, it should expand the folder.

Attachments

• arrow.png
    arrow.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 439
djsoft said:
For some reason, the arrow to expand the foldert is not displayed - we'll check what could be wrong there. What web browser do you use?

Please find the picture attached - try clicking to the area where the arrow is supposed to be, it should expand the folder.

I was using Chrome on macOS Mojave and could not see the arrow with both dark theme and light theme. Yes, clicking on that area did expand the folder.

I just tried using Firefox and was able to see the arrow.

heropiggy95 said:
I was using Chrome on macOS Mojave and could not see the arrow with both dark theme and light theme. Yes, clicking on that area did expand the folder.
Thank you, we'll check why the arrow is not visible in Chrome under MacOS.

Ich bin momentan noch in der Testphase und bis jetzt begeistert.

Ich h?tte noch eine Frage zum Thema Integration in die Homepage. Ich habe eine Wordpress Seite. Es funktionieren alle Punkte wie Player, Cover usw. Die einzige Funktion wo nicht l?uft ist: L?uft gerade.....F?ge ich diese Position in Wordpress ein, kommt keine Ausgabe (nichts) auf der Homepage. Woran kann das liegen? Alle andere Funktionen zum Thema Integration funktionieren.

Muss ich einen Befehl im Kopf(Homepage) eingeben, damit es angezeigt wird?

This is English speaking forum, please write in English to keep the discussion open for everyone.

I am currently still in the test phase and have been enthusiastic so far.

Integration in the homepage. I have a WordPress site. All points work like player, cover, etc. The only function that is not running is: Running ..... If I insert this position in Wordpress, there is no output (nothing) on the homepage. What can that be? All other functions related to integration work.

Do I have to enter a command in the header (homepage) so that it is displayed?

Joggi said:
The only function that is not running is: Running ....
"Running" - do you mean the Now playing widget? You can try creating the widget code again and see if it works. If it doesn't, you can the web browser developer console and check if there are any errors. Does it work if you use the Preview button from the control panel?

Joggi said:
Do I have to enter a command in the header (homepage) so that it is displayed?
Our widgets so not require any additions to the <head> section.

Hi there
1. The code (command) does not work and is not displayed in Word-Press.

2. The song is not shown here either.

Can this be related to the trial version?

Attachments

• Integration.png
    Integration.png
    81.8 KB · Views: 411
  • Stream-Seite.png
    Stream-Seite.png
    91.4 KB · Views: 387
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back