RadioBOSS Cloud

You can sort the events by clicking a column (or if you use keyboard, press Shift+Menu key and use the Sort popup submenu). There are also filters - you can activate them by pressing the List button, they allow showing events for specific days of week, and also hide disabled events,

It's the same - click on a column sorts the list. But in RB Cloud there's no keyboard access for it, I'm sorry.

Well, this really should be fixed. There doesn't need to be a hot key or anything like that, just links to sort above the table where all the events are listed. These could probably be done in such a way that they only show up for screen reader users, and sighted users can just keep doing things the way they always have. Another thought is to create an accessibility mode, just like you did for desktop, which could improve the interface for certain parts of the platform. I'm very happy with the service, but as I do continue to make changes to my programming, with no way to sort the events by start time, the scheduler could easilly become a jumbled mess.
Another question... If I get a sighted person to click the columns for me, will it stay that way by default? Meaning, if they set it for me, and later I go back to make changes, will it always sort in the same way, or would I need someone to always click the column each and every time? If it will save my changes and make that the new default for sorting, then there would not be a need to change anything in the code. I could just have someone change it for me once, but if it would have to be done each time, then I would need you to implement a way to make this work.

These could probably be done in such a way that they only show up for screen reader users
There's no "Screen reader mode" in RB Cloud so this is not an option for now. We'll think of some solution.

Another question... If I get a sighted person to click the columns for me, will it stay that way by default? Meaning, if they set it for me, and later I go back to make changes, will it always sort in the same way
No, the sorting does not stick. This is because sorting in Cloud version is very simple, not like in Desktop version, I'm sorry for that. There's definitely room for improvement.

Did you think you can plan to add a script for sharing Spotify, Apple Music or Youtube link when a song will be play... like the title...?

Hello and thank you for your work !
For our small associative radio, we are testing the RadioBoss system which, between the PC application and the Cloud, seems to us to be successfu

While browsing the forum I noticed a recurring request for a few years (2019) concerning, on RadioBoss Cloud, the possibility of graphically editing the entry and exit cue points of each track individuall

Can you give us a date or deadline for this option?

While browsing the forum I noticed a recurring request for a few years (2019) concerning, on RadioBoss Cloud, the possibility of graphically editing the entry and exit cue points of each track individuall

Can you give us a date or deadline for this option?
This will be added in one of the future updates, but it's not possible to tell when exactly this is going to happen.

Hi again...
For FTP, with the latest FileZilla client, error 550 Internal server error, with the name of files containing characters with accents: é à è ï , when we want to download from the server.
And when we send a file to the server, it removes the letters that have accents:
Original Name: Harcèlement et destruction de réputation - le 6 juin 2023.mp3
Name After Transfer: Harcelement et destruction de reputation - le 6 juin 2023.mp3
We are French speaking...
Please tell us how we can fix this, if the problem is with us, without having to use only filenames without accented characters, because that would lose a lot of meaning.

Hello Everyone. I opened an account on RadioBoss cloud to see how it works. My priority is live streaming, ie. transfer from desktop application. Is it possible to configure Cloud to start some playlist if there is no live stream? I have some more questions, but we'll go one at a time.

For FTP, with the latest FileZilla client, error 550 Internal server error, with the name of files containing characters with accents: é à è ï , when we want to download from the server.
And when we send a file to the server, it removes the letters that have accents:
Original Name: Harcèlement et destruction de réputation - le 6 juin 2023.mp3
We were unable to reproduce this issue. Using the latest FileZilla (older versions also work) tracks with accented file names are properly uploaded, and downloaded, and accents stayed in the file name. Could be something to do with your FileZilla configuration.

We were unable to reproduce this issue. Using the latest FileZilla (older versions also work) tracks with accented file names are properly uploaded, and downloaded, and accents stayed in the file name. Could be something to do with your FileZilla configuration.
I try, for example, with this mp3 file (in the zip file) attached, and each time an error 550. If I upload or download through the site interface it works. With FileZilla or WinScp it does not work THANKS

Attachments

• Spécial Dédicaces.zip
    319.6 KB · Views: 120
I try, for example, with this mp3 file (in the zip file) attached, and each time an error 550. If I upload or download through the site interface it works. With FileZilla or WinScp it does not work THANKS
It doesn't reproduce here with this file. It's properly uploaded using FileZilla, and can be downloaded back; file name stays unmodified. Maybe you have antivirus installed or some other software that intervenes with the process.

Just to report that the FlashFXP 5 client can also be used for the ftp connection. I slowly started to prepare the files and upload them to the server with his help.

Back