RadioBOSS Cloud

It's not available yet, I'm sorry. It will be added in one of the future updates.

RadioBOSS Cloud takes daylight savings time it into account, you need to select the correct time zone in Settings->General.
Also to add to the first part of this (sweepers in Cloud) I am really looking forward to this being added as a feature. It will make programming a full hour (for example) possible, without shortening a song. So another +1 from me. Thank you!

Any update on this? That time change is coming up quick, and I would love to be able to get a head start on my fall/winter schedules without destroying the current line-up. Even if I have to switch between the schedules manually, that's fine, so long as I have something in place by the time change.
I'll see if we can roll out an update with this feature soon.

Necesito un dps aparente a stereo tools, esto es porque el sonido de una emisora tiene que ser de calidad por la competencia se tiene que trabajar en eso.

Hello,
I just sent in a ticket, bbut also posting here just in case it can be seen here first. I am unable to stream to my server. New RB install, went through config, entered in radioboss cloud user and password, it found the server and set things up as it always does. Streaming shows active, but my stream is not played. The auto dj just keeps playing as if I were not streaming at all. This is a major problem!!!!!!!! I'm on c25. Not sure if or why it could be banned, but just in case, my ip is:
Please fix ASAP!!

Basically, it's adding DSP as Stereo Tool just like in the installable version of Radioboss. Even if it means increasing your subscription to the service. Currently, I process files before uploading to RB Cloud.
Installing StereoTool on RadioBOSS Cloud is not really possible for multiple reasons - it's hard to control this plugin remotely and, more importantly, it uses lots of CPU so accounts with StereoTool will be at least two times more expensive.

Are we getting any closer to temperature files being possible in RB Cloud? I mean that I want to be able to set my station's location in settings, and have an hourly temperature announcement.
Also, how does RB Cloud handle podcasts? If I ennter an rss feed, will it always fetch the newest eppisode? Can it be the URL from a platform like Apple Podcasts, Anchor, etc, or does it have to be the original feed? If it can't be from something like Apple Podcasts, how does one go about finding the original source?

Are we getting any closer to temperature files being possible in RB Cloud? I mean that I want to be able to set my station's location in settings, and have an hourly temperature announcement.
This is on our to-do list so it'll be added at some point in the future. I can't tell when this is going to happen exactly, though.

Also, how does RB Cloud handle podcasts? If I ennter an rss feed, will it always fetch the newest eppisode? Can it be the URL from a platform like Apple Podcasts, Anchor, etc, or does it have to be the original feed? If it can't be from something like Apple Podcasts, how does one go about finding the original source?
When you tick "Podcast" checkbox, RadioBOSS Cloud will treat it as XML file with podcast scheme, and will try extracting latest stream URL from it. You can try adding different podcast URLs to see if they play.

Hello,
It would be nice to be able to add a time file to the beginning of a playlist, rather than a separate event. When adding as a separate event, I noticed that they got skipped a lot, and sometimes it would cause my whole hour to get messed up, as since it couldn't play that file, it would seem to stall somehow. I got rid of the time announcement event, and that did the trick, RB Cloud has been super stable. However, I miss having my time announcements. Unfortunately, it doesn't let me edit the name of a file inserted in a playlist in the same way I can for an event. If you could make this work, it would be much appreciated.

When adding as a separate event, I noticed that they got skipped a lot, and sometimes it would cause my whole hour to get messed up, as since it couldn't play that file, it would seem to stall somehow
It shouldn't be like this. Events are never skipped. So if your time announcement events do not work right, I suggest checking their configuration, and also check the Logs section to see if there are any error messages.

Unfortunately, it doesn't let me edit the name of a file inserted in a playlist in the same way I can for an event. If you could make this work, it would be much appreciated.
Playlist editing features will be enhanced in future updates, for now you can delete unneeded file and insert another file instead.

Hi, I just noticed that the clock icon has disappeared for Scheduled Tracks on the Overview page. This makes it hard to tell the difference between scheduled tracks and regular tracks.

Could you look into it? Thanks.

Hi, I just noticed that the clock icon has disappeared for Scheduled Tracks on the Overview page. This makes it hard to tell the difference between scheduled tracks and regular tracks.

Could you look into it? Thanks.
Clock icon only appears when tracks were inserted by a scheduled event, and it didn't have the "Insert as regular music tracks" option checked.

I see you are already working on a new release for rb desktop wich is appreciated, but there are multiple features that have been requested by multiple users, for RB Cloud, and I am sure I am not the only one who would like to see some more attention paid to these, not just your desktop software. Seems to have been a while since we've seen any new major features added to RB Cloud.

Desktop RadioBOSS and Cloud share the same audio core, so some of the new features from desktop version will soon appear in Cloud version too.

Hello,
As stated previously, I am having issues with hours not starting as expected. In the logs, it shows tracks inserted, but then it seems to just stall. It doesn't end up actually playing the items.
Here's a sample:
Starting event "92.1 FM - La Hora De Poder"
6:00:00 AM
Schedule: [92.1 FM - La Hora De Poder] La Hora De Poder.m3u8 (~playlists\La Hora De Poder.m3u8)
6:00:00 AM
Inserted 3 tracks from La Hora De Poder.m3u8
6:01:01 AM
Silence detected
6:25:42 AM
Play track #1
https://www.vozdeamerica.com/podcast/?count=50&zoneId=544 podcast
HTTP Request (#1) successful: 200
6:25:44 AM
HTTP Request (#1) successful: 200

So, you will see that tracks were inserted, but then nothing played. It stayed paused like that until about 6:25 when I went in and manually clicked play, at which time, it played fine. But something is causing this to happen every now and then. It is not ever the exact same playlist or exact time to be able to point out why exactly it is happening, but as you can see, it says silence detected, but no reason why, and it didn't attempt to restart, it just stalls out.

Clock icon only appears when tracks were inserted by a scheduled event, and it didn't have the "Insert as regular music tracks" option checked.
I understand the difference between scheduled events & regular playlists. I have checked my scheduler, there is still no clock icon for scheduled events without "Insert as regular playlist tracks" checked. I have tested loading the page in both Chrome and Firefox.

That said, the behaviour is correct, once the scheduled event finishes, it is automatically removed from the playlist window. Just that the clock icon is missing, so both scheduled tracks and regular playlist tracks look very similar in the same playlist window.

I have not changed the event settings as the same template is reused weekly, and I remember I could see the clock icon previously a few months ago in earlier versions of RadioBOSS Cloud.

As stated previously, I am having issues with hours not starting as expected. In the logs, it shows tracks inserted, but then it seems to just stall. It doesn't end up actually playing the items.
Please specify your account username so we can check.

That said, the behaviour is correct, once the scheduled event finishes, it is automatically removed from the playlist window. Just that the clock icon is missing, so both scheduled tracks and regular playlist tracks look very similar in the same playlist window.
This is odd, please tell me your account username to check it.

Back