RadioBOSS Cloud

Hello Everyone. In RadioBOSS Cloud, I would like to see one option in the scheduler that the desktop version has, which is play all tracks from folder. Why? Adding songs to a playlist with screen readers does not work well. I would create folders on my computer with songs that would be sorted the way I wanted. In the scheduler, I would only then create a plan with the option to play all songs from a specific folder. I solved it by just typing the name of the folder in file name. I did a test broadcast from the cloud yesterday and I'm really happy.

Playing all tracks from a folder is a legacy feature in RadioBOSS, I'm not sure it has much use nowadays. You can type folder names manually, as you presently do, and it will work.

Hello everyone,

Regarding the problem of file transfer via FTP....

I discovered the why and how, some files did not want to know anything. Some files, even if we can listen to them without problems, contain information which, in some cases, means that according to the criteria of the FTP server, this one when it has to know what type of file it is receiving or sending does not find the good infos and refuses to make the transfer.
A handy little free tool allowed me to start fixing "damaged" files: Mp3Diag !

It is in several languages and works on Pc, Mac, etc ....

Hope this can help....For the RadioBoss FTP servers it would be good to also consider switching to a 100% SSL version... if possible...

So far for us the tests are positive, even if some tools are missing...
The Earth was not built in 1 day..

Good Day from Switzerland.

Hope this can help....For the RadioBoss FTP servers it would be good to also consider switching to a 100% SSL version... if possible...
It's TLS by default, so the connection is secure. You should select "Explicit TLS over FTP" option when connecting to it from FileZilla.
As for mp3s, RadioBOSS Cloud makes some simple checks when a file is uploaded (it determines duration and reads tags) - this is to prevent uploading damaged files.

Hello. I have one doubt. Given that I use the RadioBOSS cloud myself, do I need an autodj account in order to seamlessly transition from a live stream to a cloud stream? If I need it, could you give me a little more detailed explanation of how to get to the autodj account. This is not explained in the support documentation. It just explains how to use it. Also, do I already have an autodj account created, if so, what data do I enter?

RadioBOSS Cloud 1.7.5 released

After this version, all new releases will be announced in a separate topic: https://www.djsoft.net/community/threads/radioboss-cloud-releases.11385/

Please subscribe to it to get notified of new updates.

Last edited:
Hello, I have one of the easiest question of this topic!
I want to make a playlist that have 2 songs, a jingle, 2 songs,, a jingle, and so on.
This playlist lasts 8 hours.
I hope I don't have to prepare a playlist with like... 400 tracks, right? Do I have to use events? That is, can I make an event repeat the playlist until the 8 hours run out?

Hello,
Are we any closer to being able to insert a sweeper before a timed event in RB Cloud? I know it was a planned feature for Cloud, but when I last used it, it wasn't available. It's been a few months, and I recently resubscribed.
Also, are we any closer to having profiles, where we can have one set of schedules for spring/summer, and another for fall/winter? I really need this, as I have the same programs to broadcast all year long, but since in the U.S, we have daylight savings time, but other countries don't, the programs have to be broadcast at different times, so an hour later in spring/summer, an hour earlier during fall/winter. It would be nice to have those two profiles, where we can set start and end dates for each, and RB Cloud would automatically kick over to the right profile on the right day, but then profiles would not be deleted after finished, just stay there, to be reused later, where we could just enter in new start and end dates each year. Does this make sense? Otherwise, we have a ton of work to do updating everything twice a year. It would be great to create these profiles once, and continue to reuse them as long as needed.

Are we any closer to being able to insert a sweeper before a timed event in RB Cloud? I know it was a planned feature for Cloud, but when I last used it, it wasn't available. It's been a few months, and I recently resubscribed.
It's not available yet, I'm sorry. It will be added in one of the future updates.

since in the U.S, we have daylight savings time, but other countries don't, the programs have to be broadcast at different times, so an hour later in spring/summer, an hour earlier during fall/winter.
RadioBOSS Cloud takes daylight savings time it into account, you need to select the correct time zone in Settings->General.

RadioBOSS Cloud takes daylight savings time it into account, you need to select the correct time zone in Settings->General.

Yes, I know it takes daylight savings in to account, and I have the time zone set up. Perhaps I didn't explain though. The network I rebroadcast, does not take in to account daylight savings, so that means that even with Daylight savings taken in to account server side, the broadcast times of those programs still changes. So, just for one example, a program that normally is broadcast from 9:00 to 11:00 during spring/summer goes out from 8:00 to 10:00 during fall/winter. And of course, there are multiple segments with breaks in between for station ids, ad breaks, etc. So, with lots of programs I pick up from that network, it would be an absolute mess and headache to have to change up every one of those segments twice a year. Because not only do I have to adjust the times of those shows, then I also have to move rotations around to plug the holes left by shifting those shows. It would be much better to have two scheduler profiles, where everything is already configured, and I could just switch between the two as needed, or they could be programmed acording to date. Still a headache to do all that, but if I only had to do it once, that would be much better than having to do it twice a year, every year. I hope this makes more sense.

In one of the next updates we'll allow saving scheduled events lists, and there will be also scheduler commands to load the list, I think this should help with your situation.

In one of the next updates we'll allow saving scheduled events lists, and there will be also scheduler commands to load the list, I think this should help with your situation.

Yes! This would be absolutely perfect!!!!! Any chance you could make that happen in the next month? I need this really bad, like before the time change in November. I don't exactly have a huge budget, but I would be willing to make a payment equal to two months of my service just to have this feature fast tracked.

I can't promise anything. Probably manual save/load will be available soon, this is requested a lot (many people want it for backup purposes).

I can't promise anything. Probably manual save/load will be available soon, this is requested a lot (many people want it for backup purposes).

Any update on this? That time change is coming up quick, and I would love to be able to get a head start on my fall/winter schedules without destroying the current line-up. Even if I have to switch between the schedules manually, that's fine, so long as I have something in place by the time change.

Back