RadioBOSS Reviews

AudioWoop

I've been searching and trying dozens of promoted "The Best Radio Automation" solutions out there the entire 2020 to host my Internet Rock Radio Show. RadioBoss has by far what I was looking for at first place. Simple and single pane of glass, incredible automation features, tons of useful settings, all in front of your screen. Stop searching even in 2021! This is the only true software which can call itself "Boss" in Radio broadcasting.
Love from Greece!

Dimitris, (Owner of AudioWoop)

jason.leaver

Been using RADIOBOSS for several years, and its way better than the rest. So easy to use, and easy to navigate, and everything nice and logically laid out. Other play-out software presents you with walls of options and confusion, but Radioboss is very easy to use, and you won't spend hours trying to set it up and configure it at all. I was on the air in 6 minutes after installing it!!

Highly recommend this software, and it powers my whole radio station for live broadcasting.

patrick.de-bruyn

I used another broadcasting program for 15 years, then I discovered RadioBOSS and have been using it for 5 years now.
Since then I am more and more enthusiastic, the program is getting better and better.
Meanwhile I have a German Facebook group about RadioBOSS with over 900 members and also a German forum for the RadioBOSS.

ich habe 15 jahre lang ein anderes Sendeprogramm genutzt dann habe ich den RadioBOSS entdekt und nutze ihn nun seit 5 jahre.
Seitdem bin ich immer mehr begeistert, das Programm wird immer besser.
Mittlerweile habe ich auch eine deutsche Facebook Gruppe zum Thema RadioBOSS mit über 900 Mitglieder und auch noch ein deutsches Forum für den RadioBOSS