RadioBOSS Reviews

I've been searching and trying dozens of promoted "The Best Radio Automation" solutions out there the entire 2020 to host my Internet Rock Radio Show. RadioBoss has by far what I was looking for at first place. Simple and single pane of glass, incredible automation features, tons of useful settings, all in front of your screen. Stop searching even in 2021! This is the only true software which can call itself "Boss" in Radio broadcasting.
Love from Greece!

Dimitris, (Owner of AudioWoop)

Been using RADIOBOSS for several years, and its way better than the rest. So easy to use, and easy to navigate, and everything nice and logically laid out. Other play-out software presents you with walls of options and confusion, but Radioboss is very easy to use, and you won't spend hours trying to set it up and configure it at all. I was on the air in 6 minutes after installing it!!

Highly recommend this software, and it powers my whole radio station for live broadcasting.

I used another broadcasting program for 15 years, then I discovered RadioBOSS and have been using it for 5 years now.
Since then I am more and more enthusiastic, the program is getting better and better.
Meanwhile I have a German Facebook group about RadioBOSS with over 900 members and also a German forum for the RadioBOSS.

ich habe 15 jahre lang ein anderes Sendeprogramm genutzt dann habe ich den RadioBOSS entdekt und nutze ihn nun seit 5 jahre.
Seitdem bin ich immer mehr begeistert, das Programm wird immer besser.
Mittlerweile habe ich auch eine deutsche Facebook Gruppe zum Thema RadioBOSS mit über 900 Mitglieder und auch noch ein deutsches Forum für den RadioBOSS

Radioboss is for me one of the best radio automation software I used, price, stability, light working, Highly advanced parameters and functionalities for rules and automation, and for me the most important thing, a regular development and smart updates, as well as a very reactive support and listening to bugs and new features.

Many thanks to the Djsoft development team for their past and future work

Altec

87,7 REGIONAL FM DE BARUERI/SP
A RB É SEM DÚVIDA UMA DAS MELHORES DO MERCADO.
SÃO OPÇÕES INCRÍVEIS E INTELIGENTES QUE VOCÊ ENCONTRA NA RB.
SUPORTE TÉCNICO RÁPIDO E ATUALIZAÇÕES DE RB NÃO DEMORAM TANTO TEMPO.
(PARA AMANTES DE RÁDIO, RB É A AUTOMAÇÃO EXATA.).

87,7 REGIONAL FM DE BARUERI/SP
A RB É SEM DÚVIDA UMA DAS MELHORES DO MERCADO.
SÃO OPÇÕES INCRÍVEIS E INTELIGENTES QUE VOCÊ ENCONTRA NA RB.
SUPORTE TÉCNICO RÁPIDO E ATUALIZAÇÕES DE RB NÃO DEMORAM TANTO TEMPO.
(PARA AMANTES DE RÁDIO, RB É A AUTOMAÇÃO EXATA.).
¡Muchas gracias!

Want to post a review of RadioBOSS? This is the right place to do it. Reviews will be published on this page: http://www.djsoft.net/enu/testimonials.htm
I started using Radio Boss in the trial format and have been using it for over five years. I liked it so much that my Youtube channel here in Brazil became one of the references in Radio Boss. I show my subscribers the program's features and a large part of the subscribers have already migrated to RB. Congratulations on the excellent software.

I started using Radio Boss in the trial format and have been using it for over five years. I liked it so much that my Youtube channel here in Brazil became one of the references in Radio Boss. I show my subscribers the program's features and a large part of the subscribers have already migrated to RB. Congratulations on the excellent software.
Thank you!

I agree with most of the comments above - RadioBoss offers great value for money and in an amazingly compact package and with features available on some of the more expensive commercial offerings. It has been very reliable on two community stations I manage and the support is excellent. The developer is always open to suggestions for improvement and is very responsive to issues raised in a very comprehensive and useful forum. We depend on RB to keep us on air for many hours each day and it can handle most of the programming challenges we throw at it! I particularly like the way the program has evolved, keeping basically the same platform, but adding many useful professional features that users can choose to use or not use.... We always look forward with excitement to any new release and additions that can make our day to day work even more efficient. RB cloud is also a leading development that we follow with interest and use because of its simplicity. Bravo djsoft!

Our community radio station has been using RadioBOSS for over four years. Before making the purchase we were able to give it a full trial run. The features allow for so many options to run your station and with automation we can have it take over when we need it. The price is for the RadioBOSS software is very affordable. We recommend trying it. We love it.

Greeting from Indonesia

We are from CLASSY NetRadio Indonesia. We are very pleased with this program. Very easy to use... and doesn't cost a fortune to run it

Thanks to Radio Boss

Sincerely
CLASSY Team

I want to send my congratulations to Dimitry for creating Radio Boss.
:) Congratulations on these 20 years 🥳

1703126860339.png

Radioboss is an excellent directing software, sorry that the Google translation from English to Italian is difficult to understand literally, you can only guess what you are trying to understand as well as the aids from Radioboss.

Back