RadioBOSS Reviews

I just wanna say the updates made to the pay list are amazing this software is great now. I don't wanna focus on the bad, so I'll keep it simple. I was happy to see a company support us and what we stand for we thank you for that. Furthermore, with each update the software does get in a superior way and in a superior way. Without people letting the devs know what's really an issue for them this software would not be where it's at so fare the devs have listened to me and fixed the play list just not for me but for every user in the world that buys this software now, Ill continue to keep pushing for improvements here and there case that's what we do, and I think in due time you will make the improvements. Well, I love software that can work and get the job done and this soft does just that once again its amazing and slight to use and sounds great with ASIO4ALL drivers. You really need to try the software and not let community cloud your judgement here I recommend this software to people that wanna do an online radio that's worry-free for FM. I don't see FM here yet so you might wanna go with a program like Sam Broadcaster for that but who knows maybe DJSOFT will make an FM version or an FM radio automation software for those FM guys. Let's talk about plugins yes Radio Boss supports VST plugins and DSP plugins but don't expect every plug in to work flawless as some plugins simple as Sound Solutions crashes Radio Boss, and you, therefore, are finding yourself submitting error reports and being told its plugins crashing RB. There are not really many free plugins supported by RB and would like to see more come along to help out the stereo sound and other aspects of sound in the radio section I also would like to see a plug in to enhance mic performance, so we can take an ATR2500 and sound amazing on the air if you know what I mean. Well, with updates coming out that do fix certain things, there is some stuff to still be optimized, and I hope this gets fixed before a full release. Right now if I was to rate this software out of 10, it would be too soon to do so as this software is at the same time being developed and in beta, I am very curious to see where this will go and if performance, in particular, areas will be optimized. Well, thanks for a great piece of software and thanks for supporting WBGS, we thank you very very much from the bottom of our Hearts oh almost forgot this is not my final review. I'll make one at a later date once your closer to a final stable release. 

for few years we been using radioboss we were southsound radio now wire radio the names may change but out playout is the same love radio boss keep up the good work guys

shaun
wire radio and southsound gold

Just want to update my review from earlier:

RadioBOSS has been exactly what the name implies.  I've never had it lock up once and now I've done over 150 talk shows that had commercials and music (ranging from 30 minute shows to 3 hours, usually averaging about 2 hours).  This program has changed with my program; when I needed something different, this program already had it ready!  There was only one feature I found missing and it was a pre-listen feature so I could screen stuff I was going to play while talking before playing it where the listener could hear it, and Dmitry and company put the feature in!  Sam Broadcaster was nothing but headaches for me; I'm not saying it isn't good or powerful software, but it was so "standardized" that it could not flex and grow, and I especially hated that I could not change the color scheme as I do my show at night in dim light and like darker colors.  So from aesthetics to function, from taking calls on the air with Skype and Google Voice to lining up songs and commercials to play automatically, this software has been both a breeze to use (once you get past the initial learning curve) and SUPER-STABLE on my 7-year-old laptop running Windows 7 (NEVER LOCKED UP).  It has been a pleasure to work with this software and with Dmitry and company.  Thanks for a quality, responsive product, Dmitry!

I love the Radio Boss 5.2 update! I am new to broadcasting, but after a year of using this program, I have learned how to create a professional sound on this user friendly program. But as wonderful as the program is, what I appreciate the most is the customer service. I have been able to get quick responses to my inquiries and it is so helpful, especially when you feel like you can't fix a problem on your own. No matter how big or how small they have always been able to help. Great job Radio Boss Team!

ajaontheradio said:
I love the Radio Boss 5.2 update! I am new to broadcasting, but after a year of using this program, I have learned how to create a professional sound on this user friendly program. But as wonderful as the program is, what I appreciate the most is the customer service. I have been able to get quick responses to my inquiries and it is so helpful, especially when you feel like you can't fix a problem on your own. No matter how big or how small they have always been able to help. Great job Radio Boss Team!
Thanks a lot!

Well it's been over two years now since I first started using RadioBOSS radio automation software and RadioBOSS streaming and I have to say that it's been a fantastic experience. For reliabilty, value and support RadioBOSS is second to none. Whether you are new to internet broadcasting or an old hand at it I can not recommend RadioBOSS enough. To me it's a must have and I would not consider anything else.

Paul Murphy, Paul FM Dance Music Radio
http://paulfmradio.com

Attachments

• twitterbanner (2).png
    twitterbanner (2).png
    350.6 KB · Views: 818
Apart from this being the best radio software aslo whats most important is the support and the fact the its always being improved with the members comments.

I Highly reccomend radio boss.

Radio BOSS, you're my jewelry that I can not break
It is strong, it is robust, he is performing.
He definitely outperforms any other similar software.
Technical support is incredibly good.
Promptness and reliability in the extreme

After using Sam Broadcaster for over 12 years, I have finally made the switch to RadioBoss and I'm loving every bit of my experience with this software. I like the ease of use, and your scheduer is simply the best there is.

Dellie
103NRG.com
Newark, NJ

ensound said:
After using Sam Broadcaster for over 12 years, I have finally made the switch to RadioBoss and I'm loving every bit of my experience with this software. I like the ease of use, and your scheduer is simply the best there is.
Thank you for the review!

Hi everyone!

I'm a newbie here and I've been searching the web for a good powerfull radio automation software ever sice I had my experience with a specific software on one of the (now dead) Slovenian radio stations. I must say I haven't found anything like what they're still using until I found RadioBoss. It literally blew my head off when I found it.

Lately I've started to test this software severely. Nothing to complain really and I'm really considering buying it in near future (since the software I was refering to is waaaaay to expensive for what it ofers).

However every good thing has it's own specifics and so does RadioBoss. I have a lot of questions/suggestions which I will properly address trough search engines first before posting.

For now, all I can say is ... This is the bomb! Keep up the good work there guys! ;)

P.S. ?e je kak?en slovenski uporabnik na forumu, prosim javi se, imam vpra?anj malo morje, ?e mi lahko pomaga?, ali pa kar tako.
(If there are any Slovenian users on this forum, please shout out, I've got tones of questions if you can help me or just so.)

Back