RadioBOSS Reviews

Great Dmitry
Finally in this new version 5.5.5.0 were risoli the info of the song loading problems, now they are complete and without voids.
Great Team!

The software I was looking to automate my radio station at an affordable price. Easy to use and reliable! Recommended!

Davide Primosi - RDT Radio Station (Italy)

"The most efficiently and attractive way to provide broadcasting for amateur and professional radio stations. For a really low price.
Die effektivste und attraktivste Art f?r Amateure und Profis, um Programm f?r's Webradio zu gestalten. Zu einem wirklich guten Preis."

Sebastian Schwarz, HITRADIO ONLINE (Germany)

Hola, saludos cordiales, he usado varios automatizadores radiales, ahora por un  tiempo he probado Radioboss y me he dado cuenta que es un excelente Soft. el cual tiene y re?ne todo lo que puedas necesitar para un buen desempe?o en tu radio emisora, es f?cil de programar y seguro en su funcionamiento, estoy muy contento de ser parte de aquellos que est?n probando la versi?n Beta, recomiendo este Soft. a todo el que est? buscando algo profesional y sencillo de usar, felicitaciones !!

We have been using RadioBoss and RadioBoss Cloud now for 2 Terrestrial FM Stations and 1 Am Station for almost a year now (Dec 2018) without any major issues! We use smaller additional software's and do everything through and with RadioBoss Cloyd. From Billing, Playlist Creation, "live remotes" and so much more! Our costs are down 90%!! Thank you RadioBoss / DJSoft!!

WKOM 101.7 FM ~ WKRM 103.7 Fm ~ TriStar Radio

88.3 Southern FM was formerly using a different playout software but found it to have technical issues, such as locking up MP3 files, and playing 2 files at the same time when programs switched over from one studio to the other. The learning curve was steep and scheduling required an hour to produce a schedule to last the following 6 weeks.

Looking around, I found RadioBOSS and demonstrated it to our administration team, with a particular focus on its API capabilities, as the previous playout software had none at all.

There was one slight adjustment we needed for it to be perfect for our needs, and after discussing with the developer - we received an updated version 16 hours later. Unprecedented response time, we couldn't throw our money at RadioBOSS fast enough.

We tested it for awhile and released it in March 2017 and have been using it since then. The changeover from our previous software to RadioBOSS was one of the smoothest transitions we've ever had at the station.

While we could operate with older versions of RadioBOSS, we're happy to pay for updates to newer versions, to keep supporting the development of RadioBOSS.

Cameron
88.3 Southern FM
southernfm.com.au

Hello Dmitry
I don't know how long we have used your software for, I know years, Just letting you know each machine is working 100% interacting with the server/ Nas Box
I've tried one other version SAM Broadcaster. I got lost and just felt RadioBoss whilst may not be the one for everyone, I found it to be just right for us, is simple to operate and maintain which means we don't have the need to have techno geeks on hand or hire to sort things out because the system is simplistic stable and effective.
Keep up the good work and ongoing development
You have a supporter here in your endeavors
And a Big Thank You from us

How are you losing in the hot summer?

I am using "RadioBOSS" in Republic of Korea .
RadioBOSS has great features and is easy to handle!
In particular, there is no phenomenon that Korean language is broken due to good language support.
Thank you for always!

Watch out for "covid-19"!
Let's live healthy and enjoy great music...

Back