RB Sound Card

Why don't the sound card on RB play a high quality sound on playback. Input is low it doesn't sound the same way for the input.
Can RB make the same quality sound card for the input so when you broadcast a playlist or a live DJ play it sound the same.

Can you please provide more details on what's wrong? There's no quality degradation, only thing RadioBOSS will do is resample the signal, if necessary, but you won't be able to notice it.

Calasbash I concur with Dimitri RB can be set neutral so no degradation. However, you can set lots of things in RB that will do this. It depends on what you have set i.e track gain or group gain or label gain. Can you give more information?

For example playing input line 2 or 3 RB wave meter don't move.
Only when you using RB playlist (I don't no why RB input line 2 & 3 don work with the RB sound card like when you using the playlist.)
Calabash Radio Internet station have a live DJ in the station and he play off input line 2 non of the RB wave meter working when DJ is playing.

Last edited:
For example playing input line 2 or 3 RB wave meter don't move.
Only when you using RB playlist (I don't no why RB input line 2 & 3 don work with the RB sound card like when you using the playlist.)
Calabash Radio Internet station have a live DJ in the station and he play off input line 2 non of the RB wave meter working when DJ is playing.

If you add Input 2 or 3 to the playlist, and play it, it will show the sound level there - if there's sound.

Back