RB Stops Playing when Internet Disconnects?

Mrshades

Hello. I do not use this program for streaming music. I use it in a showroom and I have an issue.

When my router becomes unplugged or disconnected RB stops playing the current song. Also, if there is a disruption in internet service, the same thing will happen.

I have all streaming turned off. I use this with an M-Audio Delta-66 pro audio card. I've tried changing buffer sizes and many different windows 7 64bit options, including turning off all windows sounds. (I thought the little "ding" may freak it out when internet goes down)

Any help would be appreciated. I have RB in 3 other venues, and no issues with them.

Thanks for your help.

Do you get any error messages or any crash messages? Does it look like the picture I posted where it just stops playing but doesn't crash? Are the other venues running Win 7?

Attachments

• RB ISSUE.png
    RB ISSUE.png
    138.3 KB · Views: 389
Mrshades said:
Hello. I do not use this program for streaming music. I use it in a showroom and I have an issue.

When my router becomes unplugged or disconnected RB stops playing the current song. Also, if there is a disruption in internet service, the same thing will happen.

Any help would be appreciated. I have RB in 3 other venues, and no issues with them.
If you're not using any streaming services, the internet connection availability doesn't matter for RB.
Probably it's other 3rd party software which relies on internet connection interrupts playback somehow... It's hard to tell from here what could it be. You should start checking antivirus and firewall software first (try disabling/uninstalling it).

And as NounsoSon asked, do you have any error messages in the log?

Back