Re: RadioBOSS 5.1 [beta] (RadioBOSS x64)

lol well coming from someone  who is running a 64bit CPU on 32bit os lol what do I expect? The program not to make both my cpus go to %99 so yeah and xeon is not old I think you need to learn computer tech IMHO any how to save time I'll just update and see what comes out this was a waste of time since you guys really don't get the point where others do this is no different than saying optical mouses are better than laser lmao also you done nothing but diss me and my setup where I have shown you proof and links where are your links and proof you got any? and if my pc is so crappy why am I playing games like CSGO and stuff huh you make no sense also the respect for the dev's is not the issue its a mater of my opinion vs yours now and we can drop the whole respect thing now cause I really like this software its guys like you who hold it back and don't know what your talking about.

WBGS-Founder said:
I have dual cpus and 32bit don't support it well
That's not true.

WBGS-Founder said:
my pc is totally different than yours i have a server machine 2 cpus not one so your not optimizing all my cpus good and a lot more sorry to tell you. Also teh easy fix for everyone is to blame my pc.
That's, again, not true. RB uses all cores/CPUs a machine has and works even on single core CPUs. You have pretty old CPU (modern Xeons have 4 cores/8threads and even 20 instances of RadioBOSS work there flawlessly), you use old RAM (DDR2), if you also have lots of programs running the result is - slow computer.

If you have any problem with RadioBOSS, please describe it. Give relevant information.

I really don't understand you guys are saying my stuff is old to get over the fact 64bit is just better and using all cores is not the issue its optimization you fixed the play list and messed up other things my PC is not the issue as I can play several new games all the way up to Nascar The Game 2013/14 so by saying my PC is the issue explain my buddy's issue with the program on a set you so call described? Furthermore, my Xeon may be old or my xeons but no other radio automation does this to them not even [deleted] and its free just saying also I am here to better the software not make crappy. Did you know all my Hardware is server grade and still used today in server so old yes still used yes also software is all about optimization if you dont optimize it its gonna run like crap on any pc so lets focus on improving the software rather than blaming a customers pc is that a good Idea? you fixed the playlist thats one step in teh right direction. Now you need to optimize load times.

He don`t know what he is saying . Dual Xeons are of 133 Mhz real clock Bus so he thinks it`s like Phenom ( not Phenom II) just the first phenoms .... but.. he is at very different thoughts from the reality. And tries to teach me how to know the CPUs . Some Xeons have even 20X multiplier which makes even 100 MHZ FSB real clock . But to this point of discussion he only "shoot" us with " blaming him" and his hardware .. instead of at MINIMUM to tel us the EXACT model of his CPU?!!!!!

What is your exact model CPU ? is my question. Did you know how much Xeons they produced ? is a HUGE list ....

here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Intel_Xeon_microprocessors

tell us ! I saw that is some DELL - inside these DELL espacially old ones they put not that new Xeons. Just tell us your model of computer and we will se what is inside .

klinsoft said:
What is your exact model CPU ? is my question. Did you know how much Xeons they produced ? is a HUGE list ....

here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Intel_Xeon_microprocessors

tell us ! I saw that is some DELL - inside these DELL espacially old ones they put not that new Xeons. Just tell us your model of computer and we will se what is inside .
This conversation is useless.
Who has average knowledge about computers, processors, bus's and pc memory knows that this topic (RadioBOSS for 64 bit) is a fake. I invite you to increase the level of conversation and to find some bugs. It is a nice request not an order.

djsoft said:
WBGS-Founder
You didn't answer my question: what exactly doesn't work?

I have already said you need to optimize loading times that're what I have said but you all think there is no issue, so I'll bug off and not even waste time plus you got other people thinking 32bit is superior than 64bit and also running a 64bit CPU on 32bit os lol I don't have time to argue any how thanks for a great piece of software once again and ill see when the next release comes out if you wanna contact me devs you know I sick of making request to better this and now I am ordering you to do 64bit I am out you sure do know how to push customers away really PEACE OUT!!!

Pety
You cannot expect to do for a second 10 000 songs playlist with a Duron , right ?
That is why we want know what is the exact model computer , so we can almost see it`s power and decide is he "blamed" or just his CPU can do what he thinks. But he still don`t say this info ?! Why , did you interested about this question.
He can`t push developers like that because he has a slow bus CPU for example . I`m not saying that is like that , only example. At this point he can tell us what is the CPU about 10 times .
I see people like him in other developments of progams .. and it`s very pissing off thing , believe me.

klinsoft said:
Pety
You cannot expect to do for a second 10 000 songs playlist with a Duron , right ?
That is why we want know what is the exact model computer , so we can almost see it`s power and decide is he "blamed" or just his CPU can do what he thinks. But he still don`t say this info ?! Why , did you interested about this question.
He can`t push developers like that because he has a slow bus CPU for example . I`m not saying that is like that , only example. At this point he can tell us what is the CPU about 10 times .
I see people like him in other developments of progams .. and it`s very pissing off thing , believe me.

You are blind or something I said my CPU and specs like2 or three times only like 3/4 people in the customers lsit replay here so you can't say for those years you never had a complain either, they said screw this and moved on or is using the software either or so yeah what's pissing off is you state, the issues and nothing is done this is why software and games are shit like THQ on PC so yeah I did not buy this software to fight with other people I bought this to get my job done and improve it not by B****ing about an out of aligned option either to get respect you must give it nothing is just given so yeah.

pety said:
This conversation is useless.
Who has average knowledge about computers, processors, bus's and pc memory knows that this topic (RadioBOSS for 64 bit) is a fake. I invite you to increase the level of conversation and to find some bugs. It is a nice request not an order.
Totally agree.

I`m totally SICK of the Intel`s HYper..ing/Vurtualizating. and all the Sh*t they can do for money. These Xeons 5130 are "rated" 1333 Mhz FSB ? with they say "333Mhz" base clock ? Excuse me but my Dual core Althlon II is with 200 Mhz base clock and see no "lagging" ( yes it`s not at 2000 but at 2800 ) . I have another Athlon at 2500 MHz but it`s the same thing on it too. Also please don`t tell me the lower FSB clock will be the faster calculator ? So i`m SICK of intel`s LIES ! And for a much more price too! .... so ... LIES FOR A PRICE ?
For God sake .... and this is server machine ?! ... total shame !

RadioBOSS works fine on Intel Xeon CPUs. The only reason why it can lag on those machines is incorrectly configured system (e.g. a lot of software installed).

I agree
I have two different series of Athlon CPUs  and none of them makes any problem

The only thing RB continues to do after every starting is to calculate time .
But why every time it displays some + after the whole calculation and i must remove the "non existent songs" ?
Question is why after every start the RB doing this . Old versions was like this : Open the RB , and some time is displayed already ... and then it start to calculate some "additional only" time and when finished every thing is as Normal

Now no time is displayed but again every time is calculating something and again shows me a + even i make a "delete non existent" function. Just wondering

klinsoft said:
But why every time it displays some + after the whole calculation and i must remove the "non existent songs" ?
If there are tracks with zero duration in the playlist it will show the "+" sign. It can be a command or line.input which causes this.

klinsoft said:
Question is why after every start the RB doing this . Old versions was like this : Open the RB , and some time is displayed already ... and then it start to calculate some "additional only" time and when finished every thing is as Normal
We've decided that showing a "..." is better than showing constantly changing numbers.

Why do I have the ability to lock and unlock this makes no sense did you guys make a mistake on forum moderation? Also I have submitted issues with the program. Also I think making this forum post was just a flame fest about to happen because people don't know the difference in hardware so there was really no point to this I was just proposing an idea I just hope this software get better from here on. Also a few people on here have said I need to respect the dev i never once told the dev how to do his job I was proposing an idea and all you guys did was blame other things so yeah any how lets just focus on making this better as we all paid for this am I not right. Finally why does the cart when selected switch a playlist and show numbers at the bottom?

WBGS-Founder said:
Why do I have the ability to lock and unlock this makes no sense did you guys make a mistake on forum moderation? Also I have submitted issues with the program. Also I think making this forum post was just a flame fest about to happen because people don't know the difference in hardware so there was really no point to this I was just proposing an idea I just hope this software get better from here on. Also a few people on here have said I need to respect the dev i never once told the dev how to do his job I was proposing an idea and all you guys did was blame other things so yeah any how lets just focus on making this better as we all paid for this am I not right. Finally why does the cart when selected switch a playlist and show numbers at the bottom?
Those numbers (marked in red box) ?

Attachments

• _1_cart_bottom_numbers.jpg
    _1_cart_bottom_numbers.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 479
No looks like number 4 in your pick with a playlist above it kinda weird? they go across the screen as well very weird numbers stay at 00:00?

WBGS-Founder said:
No looks like number 4 in your pick with a playlist above it kinda weird? they go across the screen as well very weird numbers stay at 00:00?
Give us a screenshot

Here is a screen shot lol so you all can see by the way Linux would be better for a program like this you can make the os 60mb or less and it would preform better than windows just a thought not an order so yeah here is the pic.

Attachments

• issue with cart and playlist.png
    issue with cart and playlist.png
    365.1 KB · Views: 472
Back