Re: RadioBOSS 5.1 [beta] (RadioBOSS x64)

WBGS-Founder said:
Here is a screen shot lol so you all can see by the way Linux would be better for a program like this you can make the os 60mb or less and it would preform better than windows just a thought not an order so yeah here is the pic.
You are under Linux? I did not understand what you said.

I'll try one more to tell you, I am on windows and it would be cool to have this made on Linux. So it can run on a 60mb distro. Also the screen shot shows windows so that right there tells you what OS I am using. You also asked for a screen shot I provided it for you so have a look and see the issue.

WBGS-Founder said:
I'll try one more to tell you, I am on windows and it would be cool to have this made on Linux. So it can run on a 60mb distro. Also the screen shot shows windows so that right there tells you what OS I am using. You also asked for a screen shot I provided it for you so have a look and see the issue.
Understood ! Try to install teamviewer and let Dmitriy to see what is the problem. I never had your problem.

I say lets first let Dmitriy offer that solution as i have not been offered that yet.

WBGS-Founder said:
I say lets first let Dmitriy offer that solution as i have not been offered that yet.
I had a problem to my job with RadioBOSS and I asked Dmitriy to see. And he was kind becouse accepted.

WBGS-Founder said:
Why do I have the ability to lock and unlock this makes no sense did you guys make a mistake on forum moderation?
You can lock/unlock the topics you've created.

WBGS-Founder said:
Finally why does the cart when selected switch a playlist and show numbers at the bottom?
It doesn't... Cart wall tab becomes completely hidden when you switch to any other tab.

WBGS-Founder said:
Probably I can take closer look at it as the bug really weird... Please send TeamViewer details by email.

WBGS-Founder said:
Here is a screen shot lol so you all can see by the way Linux would be better for a program like this you can make the os 60mb or less and it would preform better than windows just a thought not an order so yeah here is the pic.
You can use it under Wine in Linux if you like. Creating Linux version for now is pretty difficult as RB uses a lot of Windows API stuff.

djsoft said:
WBGS-Founder said:
Why do I have the ability to lock and unlock this makes no sense did you guys make a mistake on forum moderation?
You can lock/unlock the topics you've created.

WBGS-Founder said:
Finally why does the cart when selected switch a playlist and show numbers at the bottom?
It doesn't... Cart wall tab becomes completely hidden when you switch to any other tab.
For one the play list does in fact change that's true and it changes on its own from cart to other playlist that's active and the pic I showed is results and it don't happen all the time.

WBGS-Founder said:
For one the play list does in fact change that's true and it changes on its own from cart to other playlist that's active and the pic I showed is results and it don't happen all the time.
Did it start happening recently e.g. with 5.1.0.3 update, or it was like this before?

djsoft said:
WBGS-Founder said:
Did it start happening recently e.g. with 5.1.0.3 update, or it was like this before?
Just this update actually kinda weird its not doing it now but it was before and that's weird so i am fine now.

WBGS-Founder said:
Just this update actually kinda weird its not doing it now but it was before and that's weird so i am fine now.
In the .3 update we've changed the way window is painted on screen - probably it caused a problem on some PCs. Now there's no such a problem?

Back