Schedules disappearing or playing twice

howebzar

I think there is something odd happening to my schedules.

I have noticed some have disappeared (no, I do not set them to delete after a date) - particularly a whole bunch I use to generate my playlists. I tried to recover from a backup set earlier...and ended up with two of some schedules and others missing (does a "load" add on top of what exists or does is completely reload the whole thing?)

I have also noticed what I think is a schedule triggering twice (one one in the list but getting two programs added to the playlist at the same time!

Currently running 5.1.3

There's a bug in 5.1 - if you drag events while one or more scheduler groups is minimized, it will result in odd behavior. This is fixed in RadioBOSS 5.2 (currently in beta). Can it be the case?

howebzar said:
I certainly have Schedules grouped, so this could be the problem. When does 5.2 go GA?
It's available as beta version currently (most of the bugs are fixed already; some people already use it in production). Final release will be within several weeks. You can install beta version to another folder to see if the issue is actually fixed.

Back