Sending %artist and %title tags as a separate fields to icecast server

Kuufi

Hey!

Is it possible to add option to send %artist and %title as a separate fields to server.

Currently Radioboss sends out data like this - title: "Onu J?rka - Ime muna". There should be option to send it out separately as artist: "Onu J?rka" and title: "Ime muna"

In settings you can currently choose add info to "Broadcasting title format": "%artist - %title"

Icecast server has %artist and %title field separately

Regards,
DJ qFiii @ kahtlane.eu

Currently that's not supported, it sends the whole title as one string, according to the "Broadcasting title format".

But is it possible to add that feature in the future?

Problem is that I have multiple streams going to one icecast server, and if one goes offline then fallback stream takes over. problem is that one of the client sends both values separately and me from radioboss app is not sending it. Thanks to that in metadata artists stays same but title changes all the time. For example: "Eminem - DJ Tiesto - Lethal Industry"

Kuufi said:
problem is that one of the client sends both values separately
One of the possible solutions would be to change the way the client sends metadata.

Kuufi said:
But is it possible to add that feature in the future?
I'm not sure how useful it will be (it's the first time it's requested) and it will not work properly with other RadioBOSS features, like streaming title format.

Back