Set Active Playlist

stokemusic

This may seem like a silly question but here it goes:

I have two tabs in the my main RB window, one is called "Playlist 1" and the other "Playlist 2", this is the default set up of RB. All my music tracks are in the "Playlist 1" tab. If I right click on Playlist 2 I get a menu where one of the options is "Set Active Playlist", but this is greyed out, I have looked in the options menu but I can't find anyway of enabling it. This would be very useful for sorting out tracks etc but if it's greyed out then I can't use it. Can anyone help?
Thank you.

stokemusic said:
one of the options is "Set Active Playlist", but this is greyed out
Currently it's not possible to change the active playlist while playlist is playing. The option will be enabled if you stop playback. We'll try to lift this limitation in the next version.

oh I see. It would be very useful to make it work whilst still playing because then you could work on next days broadcast, then set it to come on automatically at a specific time or immediately.

stokemusic said:
set it to come on automatically at a specific time or immediately.
You can save a playlist and then schedule it to play when needed. If you want the next tab to start after the currently playing track, open another tab, right-click the first track and select "Add to playback queue" - after the currently playing track is finished, it will switch to another tab and play the queued track.

Back