Set the ending at specific time

Caprycorn

How to set the ending at specific time my commercial for ex. I want to end not stop my commercial at the beginning of the news on exact time. Every time i have to calculate the second to set the start and ending on exact time.

If Ads Schedules have this kinde o button, was more clever.

Caprycorn said:
How to set the ending at specific time my commercial for ex. I want to end not stop my commercial at the beginning of the news on exact time. Every time i have to calculate the second to set the start and ending on exact time.

If Ads Schedules have this kinde o button, was more clever.
Do you need to start commercials after some other event completed? If so, just uncheck the "Run scheudled launch without waiting for current track to finish" checkbox for the advertisement event.

No,

If my commercials is 2:29 sec i have to put my time manually to start at 10:58 min 31 sec to finish at 11:00.
No matter how long is my commercials i want to programate to finish at 11:00. If is a song before commercials to calculate radioboss alone when to start and finish exactly to 11:00 for ex. Is not o ploblem with starting at exact time is ploblem with calculate every time my commercials manually to finished on exact time.

I'm afraid this is not currently possible. This feature will be added in one of the next update.

Back