SHOUTCAST not working as expected on RadioBoss. No native Shoutcast stream only Icecast?

DJ L33

SHOUTCAST not working as expected on RadioBoss. No native Shoutcast stream only Icecast? I can't figure out how to stream to shoutcast directly, even though shoutcast seems built into radioboss stream hosting.

The only way I was able to get Shoutcast to work is to add another encoder and put in settings for an external host that I am looking to leave... so this is just relaying the stream there.....but that's not what I want.

Can't radioboss stream hosting stream directly to shoutcast, or only icecast? I dont want to go from radioboss to my old host and then to shoutcast. paying double for a service im already not happy with in my old host.

When I go to SETTINGS / ADVANCED all there are are 2 icecast options! Where are the SHOUTCAST options? I want to scrap my old server and use RADIOBOSS to directly stream to Shoutcast and put in my premium license key etc. P lease help me.

-DJ L33 www.RadioEndlessSummer.com

radioboss.fm uses Icecast server internally. There's no Shoutcast option, and I don't think there will ever be (for a number of reasons).

Back