Sound becomes distorted after a few days of running

Radiodici

Hey there,
I'm not entirely sure the problem comes from RadioBOSS, but since rebooting the software does fix the issue, I figured I'd ask you if this is a known problem.
Like it says in the title, after a few days (not sure how many specifically but, if necessary, I guess I could find out), the sound becomes disgustingly distorted and slowed down (attaching a preview of the sound, i zipped it so it can be uploaded. It gets distorted after 10s).

I'm using Livewire, could it be an issue?

Attachments

• RadioBOSS - Distorted sound preview.zip
    327.2 KB · Views: 75
If you use any DSP plugins, please try turning them off. What RadioBOSS version do you use?

Hey, no DSP plugins, i'm using the 6.3.3.0 version (attached a screenshot)

Attachments

• Sans titre.jpg
    Sans titre.jpg
    664.7 KB · Views: 62
In this case, I'm not sure what the problem could be. RadioBOSS certainly does not distort the sound (there's no code to do so), maybe it has something to do with your audio device. You can try configuring "Monitor sound card" to use a different device (e.g. integrated audio) and check if it has the same problem.

Ok, I figured it didn't really make sense that it was because of RadioBOSS, but i thought maybe you already encountered such issues. Thanks for your support, great software :)

Back