Switch between different sound card settings

P

pety

The ideea is this:

1. For Live broadcasters, phone callers it is necessary a Mixer Device. That means two sound cards in PC and a special configuration for playback devices, mic and line in. Everything is mixed from the Mixer Device;

2. The most time the Mixer it is not necessary. Only RadioBOSS. That means that all settings for sound cards in PC will be change. Only one sound card is enough.

My question is this:

Is it possible to create two Profiles for those two configurations ? The switch betwen profiles (Load Profile as command) to change settigns from:
  • Broadcast Source
  • Line.In's
If Profile is changed by command as Event in Scheduler, RadioBoss must be restarted or no ?

I don't think it's a good idea... Sound card/mixer/source configuration should remain constant - for better stability. Also there will be less chance for something to go wrong.

When profile is changed from scheduler, it's not necessary to restart RB.

djsoft said:
I don't think it's a good idea... Sound card/mixer/source configuration should remain constant - for better stability. Also there will be less chance for something to go wrong.

When profile is changed from scheduler, it's not necessary to restart RB.
Thanks! It is possible to work with Mixer and without it with no changing configurations.

Back