THIS VERSION RadioBOSS 6.3.1 released.

strange did it auto update?
1684855367317.png

clicked on it as always and yes i have a backup from the settings but its useles wenn the RB freezes before the menu is loaded

Mine is working fine make sure you go to settings create a back up of RB before installing mine updated fine
4718d4b5584f51208daea3700a496ffd (1).png

Well the 32 bit is a bit fashioned you will get much more functionality out of faster kit . we remember trying the DSP on 32bit it was dreadful and could not process sound we will soon be on quad processors

Well the 32 bit is a bit fashioned you will get much more functionality out of faster kit . we remember trying the DSP on 32bit it was dreadful and could not process sound we will soon be on quad processors
i am using a 32bit DSP plugin therefor i have to use the 32 bit version from Radioboss and it works fine om my win 10 64bit systhem with 22 GB Ram

if i reinstall radioboss 6.3.1 completely it starts normally but as soon as i restore the settings from 6.3.0.7 nothing works anymore

i have tested a little bit, i think the error is related to the profile folder
I have made a clean installation
Then I replaced the style folder with my old folder and changed the style.... no problems
now the player ini and player ini bak replaced with my old... no problems
now replaced the profile folder with the previous one and nothing works anymore
so the error is that the profiles are not taken over in some cases

I have the same problem since I updated to 6.3.1.0 via their update facility. Have tried downloading the update and installing manually. No difference. I have a 32bit PC. Blank screen, only showing the top menu "File, Edit, view etc"
What is going with RadioBoss?

Back