Ads Scheduler

NestorC

I'm testing this before getting it up and running (RB 6.3.1):
"Fixed remote ads management when "Pack as container" option was enabled"
and it produces an error, anyway, the events are generated well, even in the log it appears 2 times its execution.
This test is to Localhost but using remote
RB01.jpg

RB02.jpg

The other thing I forgot to mention is that it takes much longer than the previous version.
But the time difference is very noticeable!

Hmm we didn't get this in 6.3.1 but don't really use it as we cant bypass the DSP with it . We did try and it didn't give error for us !

I'm testing this before getting it up and running (RB 6.3.1):
"Fixed remote ads management when "Pack as container" option was enabled"
and it produces an error, anyway, the events are generated well, even in the log it appears 2 times its execution.
This test is to Localhost but using remote
How many ads profiles do you have?

I tried without clicking "Export Audio Tracks", and the execution process finished fine, but obviously the ads events failed because there were no audio files

The other thing I forgot to mention is that it takes much longer than the previous version.
But the time difference is very noticeable!
This is because it also packs audio files to the data that it then sends to the remote instance, so the time required will depend on how much audio files are there.

I tried without clicking "Export Audio Tracks", and the execution process finished fine, but obviously the ads events failed because there were no audio files
To clarify, even when it shows the error message, is the export actually successful, or something's not working?

This is because it also packs audio files to the data that it then sends to the remote instance, so the time required will depend on how much audio files are there.

To clarify, even when it shows the error message, is the export actually successful, or something's not working?

When I click to export the audio tracks, it takes between 5 and 6 times longer than version 6.3.1, it ends up giving the mentioned error and in RB after a couple of minutes the events appear and the log says that everything worked fine .
If you consider, you can connect with Anydesk and see the behavior.

The problem is even more serious, I just did a test without the container option clicked and the error occurred again and it took a long time to finish!

The problem is even more serious, I just did a test without the container option clicked and the error occurred again and it took a long time to finish!
Looks like you have a lot of audio data. Please click Settings->Open Settings Folder menu command, open Temp folder, how large is the "AdsRemote" folder?

I don't think it's too large, but nevertheless, version RB 6.3.0.7 works perfectly fine. It's fast and no errors appear. The problem with that version was the container packaging when sent remotely.
Please, I need a solution to this problem because I cannot use any future versions if you don't fix this bug.

Do you have a log that records the entire operation when the "run remote" button is clicked?

RB03.jpg

It'll be fixed anyway (however we were not able to reproduce it here yet). There's no log for remote export - please wait for the next update, it should work better.

I understand that we will have to wait approximately 2 months to have this problem solved, am I correct?

I understand that we will have to wait approximately 2 months to have this problem solved, am I correct?
If you're OK to use a pre-release version, I can send you a link with fix for this applied (when it's ready).

Hi Dmitry
Now it's faster and finishes well anyway, the first time I tried, I got a Frozen app error (I sent you the result by email).
After closing and reopening several times, the Frozen error didn't appear again.
Can you explain me what caused the Frozen error?...
Can I use this version, or are you going to make another correction?
Version test: x64

Back