UPDATE: RadioBOSS 2.8.9.298 tag bug

If it can't write id3v2 , whats the point to buy this software ??

:lol:

Hello I would like to understand how does it works.
We've installed 2.9.5.322 version, and it still only show id3v1 tags (in the programs and for the broadcast)...
Do we have to make some changes?
Actually, artists name and tracks titles are all cut. Also it seems we have a problem withsome caracters (but I think it might be an icecast problem)

KarlZ it shows information from the ID3v2 tag if it exists. If not, it takes info from ID3v2 tag.
As I wrote before, RadioBOSS was designed (about 5 years ago) to work with id3v1 tag, and therefore, it cuts artist/title/comment fields to 30 letters.
In the coming release of RadioBOSS 3.0 we'll take away this limitation. But in the current release it is as it is.

[quote author="KarlZ"]Hello I would like to understand how does it works.
We've installed 2.9.5.322 version, and it still only show id3v1 tags (in the programs and for the broadcast)...
Do we have to make some changes?
Actually, artists name and tracks titles are all cut. Also it seems we have a problem withsome caracters (but I think it might be an icecast problem)[/quote]

Don't give buyers the wrong info :)

Missing Features:
ID3v2 tag

Features:

supports all major audio formats
Winamp and DirectX plugins are supported
flexible scheduling capabilities (timed events)
built-in sound effects
support for user profiles
internet broadcasting
multi-channel sound ouput
crossfading between songs (fade in/out)
voice tracking
microphone control

twc as I said many times already, RadioBOSS reads id3v2 tag. Soon, in the 3.0 release it'll be able also to save it and it won't be capped to 30 letters.

Back