Users

pety

Dmitriy

I would like to set default User in RadioBOSS Advanced. Always RadioBOSS to start with user assigned by myself. I don't see how to do it right now.

pety said:
Dmitriy

I would like to set default User in RadioBOSS Advanced. Always RadioBOSS to start with user assigned by myself. I don't see how to do it right now.
It's not possible yet. Note that even such a feature exists, it will only work for users with no password. I've added it for the future versions.

djsoft said:
pety said:
Dmitriy

It's not possible yet. Note that even such a feature exists, it will only work for users with no password. I've added it for the future versions.
what about activity LOG for SCheduler?

pety said:
djsoft said:
pety said:
Dmitriy

what about activity LOG for SCheduler?
It's a totally different question - I believe, from another topic?

Sory it is from Activity LOG.
I would like LOG for activities in/for Scheduler.
This is the first most important for us.
Maybe in the next version ?  :-\

pety said:
Sory it is from Activity LOG.
I would like LOG for activities in/for Scheduler.
This is the first most important for us.
Maybe in the next version ?  :-\
It's in the feature request list, and, probably, will be added in the next version - but as I said in the other topic, no promises yet.

Back