[Web site] Song request demo script

djsoft

Staff member
bfmradio said:
Is it possible to apply some filters for listeners:

number of allowed requests per hour and no more than X requests per day (ip based)

Is there a way to make a way for listeners to search for a song before they request it?
Everything is possible - this script is just an example, and only has the basic features. You can add whatever new features you need to it.

djsoft

Staff member
Song request script was updated. Now it uses cURL instead of file_get_contents to communicate with RadioBOSS. This allows the script to work on hosts where file_get_contents is not permitted to access URLs.

Last edited:

djerniehoule

Seeing that this is difficult for most, let me ask "How are you handling manual requests"? I am able to make a selection and place it in cue, butit seems to mess up the playlist..

djsoft

Staff member
Seeing that this is difficult for most, let me ask "How are you handling manual requests"? I am able to make a selection and place it in cue, butit seems to mess up the playlist..
Yes, integrating the script requires technical knowledge or hiring someone to do the job. Once integrated, the requests are handled automatically.