[Web site] Song request demo script

I would be happy to help you, but I don't know how to program. I use wordpress for my site and I can help when I need to test the plugin.

Hello, I have created an Alpha version plugin on github to be able to enter the song request in our wordpress. At the moment it is very in the initial phase but I think that together we can create a plugin that is easy and useful for everyone to use.

If someone is encouraged to lend a hand, do not hesitate.
I downloaded it and will check..... installes, but do not know how to implent it on website, read me is empty :D

Last edited:
I don't think it wll work for you unless your IP address is on the internet and can be accessing RB on your machine it might work if you hosted your website from your local machine but that is troublesome too

Does this not require RB to be on the internet you gave local Host $rb_server = '127.0.0.1'; //RadioBOSS hostname or IP

Does this not require RB to be on the internet you gave local Host $rb_server = '127.0.0.1'; //RadioBOSS hostname or IP
This IP address is an example, this needs to be changed to the actual IP address where RadioBOSS can be accessed.

Yes, but the protection services won't let a website access it without a lot of fabble and messing about with the settings more AM 64GB seems to like the new version running 7.0.10.9. Its looking good Dimitri lots improved upon.

I know there are some things which we would all like some not given interest in last two upgrades w are still hopeful you will change XML and add notifications to send notification after fTP XML still only contains.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<PLAYER name="RadioBOSS" version="7.0.1.9">
<TRACK ARTIST="Sarah McLachlan" TITLE="Train Wreck" ALBUM="Afterglow" YEAR="2003" GENRE="Pop" COMMENT="Ripped by Winamp" FILENAME="C:\Music &amp; Video\_albums more mp3\Sarah McLachlan - Afterglow\05 - Sarah McLachlan - Train Wreck.mp3" DURATION="04:36" STARTED="2024-02-28 08:03:53" PLAYCOUNT="4" LASTPLAYED="2024-02-28 08:03:53" INTRO="0.00" OUTRO="0.00" LANGUAGE="" RATING="0" BPM="186" TAGS="" PUBLISHER="" ALBUMARTIST="Sarah McLachlan" COMPOSER="" COPYRIGHT="" TRACKNUMBER="5" F1="" F2="" F3="" F4="" F5="" CASTTITLE="Sarah McLachlan - Train Wreck" LISTENERS="1" />
<NEXTTRACK><TRACK ARTIST="Katy Perry" TITLE="I&#39;m still breathing" ALBUM="One of The Boys" YEAR="2008" GENRE="pop" COMMENT="Ripped by Winamp" FILENAME="C:\Music &amp; Video\_albums more mp3\Katy Perry - One of The Boys\11 - Katy Perry - I&#39;m still breathing.mp3" DURATION="03:46" STARTED="2024-02-28 08:03:53" PLAYCOUNT="1" LASTPLAYED="2018-02-09 20:12:13" INTRO="0.00" OUTRO="0.00" LANGUAGE="" RATING="0" BPM="179" TAGS="" PUBLISHER="" ALBUMARTIST="Katy Perry" COMPOSER="" COPYRIGHT="" TRACKNUMBER="11" F1="" F2="" F3="" F4="" F5="" CASTTITLE="Katy Perry - I&#39;m still breathing" /></NEXTTRACK>
<PREVTRACK><TRACK ARTIST="Lisa Loeb and Nine Stories" TITLE="Stay ( I missed You)" ALBUM="Every Day Hurts" YEAR="2003" GENRE="pop" COMMENT="Ripped by Winamp" FILENAME="C:\Music &amp; Video\Various Artists - Every Day Hurts\16 - Lisa Loeb and Nine Stories - Stay ( I missed You).mp3" DURATION="03:05" STARTED="2024-02-28 08:03:53" PLAYCOUNT="4" LASTPLAYED="2024-02-28 08:00:57" INTRO="0.00" OUTRO="0.00" LANGUAGE="" RATING="0" BPM="106" TAGS="" PUBLISHER="" ALBUMARTIST="Various Artists" COMPOSER="" COPYRIGHT="" TRACKNUMBER="16" F1="" F2="" F3="" F4="" F5="" CASTTITLE="Lisa Loeb and Nine Stories - Stay ( I missed You)" /></PREVTRACK>
</PLAYER>

No Image for current track the separate image upload causes the files to be read twice which is very wasteful time on server doubling its requirements. why cannot base 64 go in here too?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<PLAYER name="RadioBOSS" version="7.0.1.9">
<TRACK ARTIST="Sarah McLachlan" TITLE="Train Wreck" ALBUM="Afterglow" YEAR="2003" GENRE="Pop" COMMENT="Ripped by Winamp" FILENAME="C:\Music &amp; Video\_albums more mp3\Sarah McLachlan - Afterglow\05 - Sarah McLachlan - Train Wreck.mp3" DURATION="04:36" STARTED="2024-02-28 08:03:53" PLAYCOUNT="4" LASTPLAYED="2024-02-28 08:03:53" INTRO="0.00" OUTRO="0.00" LANGUAGE="" RATING="0" BPM="186" TAGS="" PUBLISHER="" ALBUMARTIST="Sarah McLachlan" COMPOSER="" COPYRIGHT="" TRACKNUMBER="5" F1="" F2="" F3="" F4="" F5="" CASTTITLE="Sarah McLachlan - Train Wreck" LISTENERS="1" <IMAGEBASE64 = "hex data for image"> />
<NEXTTRACK><TRACK ARTIST="Katy Perry" TITLE="I&#39;m still breathing" ALBUM="One of The Boys" YEAR="2008" GENRE="pop" COMMENT="Ripped by Winamp" FILENAME="C:\Music &amp; Video\_albums more mp3\Katy Perry - One of The Boys\11 - Katy Perry - I&#39;m still breathing.mp3" DURATION="03:46" STARTED="2024-02-28 08:03:53" PLAYCOUNT="1" LASTPLAYED="2018-02-09 20:12:13" INTRO="0.00" OUTRO="0.00" LANGUAGE="" RATING="0" BPM="179" TAGS="" PUBLISHER="" ALBUMARTIST="Katy Perry" COMPOSER="" COPYRIGHT="" TRACKNUMBER="11" F1="" F2="" F3="" F4="" F5="" CASTTITLE="Katy Perry - I&#39;m still breathing" /></NEXTTRACK>
<PREVTRACK><TRACK ARTIST="Lisa Loeb and Nine Stories" TITLE="Stay ( I missed You)" ALBUM="Every Day Hurts" YEAR="2003" GENRE="pop" COMMENT="Ripped by Winamp" FILENAME="C:\Music &amp; Video\Various Artists - Every Day Hurts\16 - Lisa Loeb and Nine Stories - Stay ( I missed You).mp3" DURATION="03:05" STARTED="2024-02-28 08:03:53" PLAYCOUNT="4" LASTPLAYED="2024-02-28 08:00:57" INTRO="0.00" OUTRO="0.00" LANGUAGE="" RATING="0" BPM="106" TAGS="" PUBLISHER="" ALBUMARTIST="Various Artists" COMPOSER="" COPYRIGHT="" TRACKNUMBER="16" F1="" F2="" F3="" F4="" F5="" CASTTITLE="Lisa Loeb and Nine Stories - Stay ( I missed You)" /></PREVTRACK>
</PLAYER>

Is there a technical problem we are not aware of doing this.

No Image for current track the separate image upload causes the files to be read twice which is very wasteful time on server doubling its requirements. why cannot base 64 go in here too?
We have already discussed it in another thread(s). This is only a problem with the server you use. If reading two files is a problem for it, it's is a good reason to change the server. Reading 2 files vs 1 is not a problem, it does not "double" any requirements.

We have already discussed it in another thread(s). This is only a problem with the server you use. If reading two files is a problem for it, it's is a good reason to change the server. Reading 2 files vs 1 is not a problem, it does not "double" any requirements.

I asked you if there was a technical reason why images in XML could it be provided as this has been asked for in two releases. I am wondering if there is a reason for not simply providing this simple solution. You ever provide a proper answer. I am still awaiting one. So, it's more understandable.

I asked you if there was a technical reason why images in XML could it be provided as this has been asked for in two releases. I am wondering if there is a reason for not simply providing this simple solution. You ever provide a proper answer. I am still awaiting one. So, it's more understandable.
There's no point in including the artwork in the nowplaying file. It's simply saved separately. We won't be doing anything to solve the weird problems that some server has with reading a file, it does not make any sense.

Well, you are duplicating server time reading two files every 3 mins I am being told by my service this is too much. and causing my web site to fall over as it is using too many resources after 1 day and 1 half day. I presume this is an easy fix to drop it into XML as hex or image blob binary data object. It isn't a weird problem it is doubling the i/o which is not required. Why read XML then open a separate port read to read image.
You are doubling processing time at the server.

it causes the server to drop out and my website to go offline two days. beacuse they say it is doing too much processing. because of this double event on i/o

Well, you are duplicating server time reading two files every 3 mins I am being told by my service this is too much.
Good reason to change the service. It's not our problem to fix. Reading two files every three minutes is nothing. The limits they impose on you are ridiculous.

Back