What Console Mixer + Microphones would you recommend for 2-3 speakers?

BairStrokes

Hello all,

For the moment, I only use RB for broadcasting music.

But we may want to start having a show with me and another speaking in the studio.

So I need to figure out what I could buy as cheap console mixer where I can connect 2-3 dynamic microphones, of course good but very cheap products from Aliexpress for example.

- What 2-4 input Console Mixer would you recommend ?
- What dynamic microphone (with jack to connect to the Mixer) do you find great ?

I've seen a little bit, and maybe with 100-200$ I could have a mixer with two microphones, but not sure the quality and maybe you know more on this side ;-)

Thanks a lot

Hello all,

For the moment, I only use RB for broadcasting music.

But we may want to start having a show with me and another speaking in the studio.

So I need to figure out what I could buy as cheap console mixer where I can connect 2-3 dynamic microphones, of course good but very cheap products from Aliexpress for example.omegle xender

- What 2-4 input Console Mixer would you recommend ?
- What dynamic microphone (with jack to connect to the Mixer) do you find great ?

I've seen a little bit, and maybe with 100-200$ I could have a mixer with two microphones, but not sure the quality and maybe you know more on this side ;-)

Thanks a lot
Thank you my issue has been solved

Thank you my issue has been solved
As I am newbie here I would like to know how did you solve your issue, because I am also having the same issue and wondering to know how to fix it, so if you please share more details on how did you solve your issue then I am very thankful to you to solve mine issue too.

thanks

Back