writetag API

Is there documentation on how to use writetag with post requests for artwork and the syntax? I can't find it
writetag API only supports GET method, and you supply artwork data in the Artwork_Base64 field (note that it must be base64-encoded).

I'm sending `writetag` api requests as GET with the Artwork_Base64 field filled in but radioboss is not updating the track's artwork, no error messages or anything, just a normal OK response from the server.

Is it something to do with encoding .e.g slashes "/"? or the length of the file?

I'm sending `writetag` api requests as GET with the Artwork_Base64 field filled in but radioboss is not updating the track's artwork, no error messages or anything, just a normal OK response from the server.

Is it something to do with encoding .e.g slashes "/"? or the length of the file?
I can see that all other fields with changed data in a `writetag` request are updated except Artwork_Base64, is it readonly?

which one is it? :) GET or POST?
I checked it further, RadioBOSS doesn't support editing artwork at all, not from within UI, nor with using API. So there's no way to edit artwork in RadioBOSS. Supporting POST as well as artwork edits is currently in "feature request" state.

I checked it further, RadioBOSS doesn't support editing artwork at all, not from within UI, nor with using API. So there's no way to edit artwork in RadioBOSS. Supporting POST as well as artwork edits is currently in "feature request" state.
Ah ok that's a shame.

Is it a normal id3 field? If I edit the artwork id3 tag myself?

Back