First of all let me start with what do not
- Don't need two soundcards;
- Don't need analogic or digital hardware mixer (only if you use a XLR mic);
- Don't need two or more VAC.
What we need for smallest settings and hardware
- An USB Mic (mine is Samson GoMic);
- One laptop (RadioBOSS and Skype);
- VB-Cable (from here).
That's it !!!Now the settings:SKYPE:
- Mic - Samson GoMic;
- Speakers - VB-Cable Input.
- Main Speakers - Headphones (from my laptop);
- MIC - Samson GoMic;
- Input1 - VB-Cable Output (here I route speaker from Skype to RadioBOSS).
In Windows 7 Playback uses Headphone as default and recording uses Samson GoMic as default.
The Ideea is very simple:I use Main Player and Aux Player in the same time
. In Main I use traks which I need and some bed for Skype conference. In Aux I can hear and play in real time Skype caller.
See images for making settings.