Super frustrated using myradiostream.com with Radioboss please help urgent...

tavi77

I get this error and can't stream this is with shoutcast ,
it works streaming with vdj7 but i'm changing to Radioboss
for automation just cant stream it stream address is perfect as provided by myradiostream.com

error reads as follows:
cannot start broadcasting (output1):error 2 (unable to open the file/invalid server address)

Thanks in advance
David

tavi77 said:
cannot start broadcasting (output1):error 2 (unable to open the file/invalid server address)
It means that RadioBOSS can't connect to the server. Possible reasons are:
- connection is blocked by antivirus or firewall
- incorrect server address and/or port specified
- incorrect server type used (e.g. Icecast instead of Shoutcast)

You can post a screenshot of your encoder setup, may be we'll find out what's wrong there.

I have totally 100% disabled antivirus and turned of firewall completely... no luck. I have been trying to get this to work for over a week. I think I need my money back and get to use another software that works for me. Sorry.

tavi77 said:
I have totally 100% disabled antivirus and turned of firewall completely... no luck. I have been trying to get this to work for over a week. I think I need my money back and get to use another software that works for me. Sorry.
From the details you've given by email, the connection is blocked by your antivirus software. There's nothing we can do about it - RadioBOSS works properly, and supporting 3rd party antivirus programs is outside of our technical support scope. I'm sorry.

Back