BUG Hover Last Track

pety

When mousehover Last Track RB shows me... non-sense content.

XBLFXMSj

The worst RB ever...

Attachments

• crazy.jpg
    crazy.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 284
In your case it shows the same title. It may be correct or may be not as it depends on various things - what stream titles you use, file type settings etc. A quick test did not confirm the problem.

djsoft said:
In your case it shows the same title. It may be correct or may be not as it depends on various things - what stream titles you use, file type settings etc. A quick test did not confirm the problem.
This 5.8.4.0 is perfect in your eyes. Doesn't matter how many bugs it really have. You see it perfect. It is hard for you to admit that RB is a beta product, very buggy. For you is important a constructive behaviour (meaning closing eyes), but not a good software. I have more important things to do than hunting bugs to a perfect product. Give me a break, Dmitriy...

I'm not sure what is the point. If you want to consider the current RadioBOSS version as beta, or as something else, you're free to do so. No software is perfect, that's why everything is constantly updated. And RadioBOSS is no exception. However, I don't see a point in seeing bugs where there are none - like here: https://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,6093.0.html

If RadioBOSS doesn't work for you as intended, please provide more information about what happens - regarding the problem mentioned in the first post, does it happen always or only sometimes?

djsoft said:
If RadioBOSS doesn't work for you as intended, please provide more information about what happens - regarding the problem mentioned in the first post, does it happen always or only sometimes?
I worked a lot of years with you to discover the bugs. You were kind and fixed them. If you remember we spent a lot of hours, late in the night to fix some bugs to the output.
Two weeks ago I worked hard (my co-worker took vacation) and I installed the newest version. Almost all important things were broken. I spent again nights to handle errors. I manualy edited tracks to make all work smooth, becouse RB doesn't know to handle with Start and End.
My friend also purchased RB at my advise. When he discovered the bugs made me responable for it.
When those bugs (which we let them behind, in the past, you and me) born again, of course that I am very upset.
But more annoying, in fact, is your "no, there is no bug" attitude. After I sent you the prove, live screenshots.
In this sommer I would like to get an IT job. I will leave radio broadcast behind.
I will do not care anymore about RadioBOSS.
I still can help, but without "no, there is no bug" attitude.

pety said:
I manualy edited tracks to make all work smooth, becouse RB doesn't know to handle with Start and End.
A quick test did not confirm a problem. Can you please provide more details?

Back